Post Your Best Cat Loaf

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I have a few loafs in the house.

^ There is this bathroom loaf.

^ This nervous new loaf, on her first time in our ... pantry?

^ And here is Gohan loaf mirrored with a marbled tortie loaf, or what is known as synchronized loafing. There is some weird tabby pretzel on the chair, but pay him no heed.
Does the bathroom loaf use those toothbrushes? I can’t leave mine out. Apparently they make fine implements for chin skritchies. Or to chew on. Or both.

And I had completely forgotten about synchronized loafing! My weird tabby was somewhere else, probably sulking. Mocha has her pet sock here. :)

6F644C63-04B1-4DFA-A8A9-462402401209.jpeg

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
I tried watching Synchronised Loafing during the last Olympic Games, but it's almost as boring as Curling!

Peanut and Moo Shu - synchronicity or duplicity?

View attachment 243225
Hey, I watched curling at the 2002 Olympics. It was...relaxing. Better than ski jumping which was both...relaxing...and bitterly cold at -4°F.

With those expressions? Synchronous duplicity.

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
View attachment 244347 Some cats like boxed, my Max likes shoes «This is now my shoe human»
Ah, yes. Loaf with Shoe, a classic. Seeing Max with the shoe lace in front of him reminds me of Emily, my dad’s cat, who used to go into his closet and bite through all of his shoe laces. He’d find shoe lace stumps on his sneakers. He’d grumble, but you could tell he thought it was funny. :)