• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Saikachu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 416715

Tittle.........."Whoa......whats that!"

Names.....Arnold and Greg

Type of cat........purebred "Bigrey" (big and grey)

Background.......taken recently. Boys suddenly ran to the door....and just sat there staring. Its finally spring and the yard is coming back to life.

What was I thinking at the time?..........One day this picture will be very precious to me.
That is such a adorable description

Symple

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Post the last picture of your cat you took,with any info,his name what kind of cat he is,the backstory of the picture,what were you feeling,the vibe etc, with a title of the picture like a caption.
I'll go firstView attachment 411119
"You should feel lucky i even move my ear towards you" Lmao
He is Muffin,very very adorable,loved by everybody,does smth goofy every day, he would snatch any black plastic bag in his mouth lift it and take it to his hide and see if he cat eat it thinking it's a pray,he steals food he has already stolen tortillas,broccoli,rice,biscuit,omelette. He is very very active neved gets tired ready to attack your hand 24/7,lovely kids. Also gives us a heart attack everyday, disappearing for hours,ate chocolate,would disappear eat smth then vomit and have diarrhea for days,jumping into a drain he does smth new literally every day,but he is an amazing kid,we all love him a lot.

Saikachu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bash, our youngest. He literally is never more then 3ft away from me. Smartest cat ever at the same time this is the least coordinated soul that walked the earth. He is also ………… creepy?!?!? In a ver loving way. i was cleaning litter box and that’s Bash right behind me.View attachment 416732
Omg such a lovely cat!!!

Saikachu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lilith. This was taken last night. It was a bit chilly out so I had the sliding glass door open and the screen door closed. I made Lily a little nest out of her blankets. The blue one on the bottom is for kneading. I asked her to say hello to sister (DD) and she agreed. :cloud9:

View attachment 416671

Sophie

This was taken yesterday afternoon. She was relaxing on the bed while I watched TV. The blue blanket she's cuddling with is the one that Lily has under her in the picture above. She reluctantly agreed to say hello to sister. :lol:

View attachment 416672
Lovely ,cats greeting each other so adorable!!