Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi I'm Kwik,brandy new here- love to show my beautiful,golden eyed Russian Blue( with that incredible fur!) Graycie was a TNR feral kitten someone dropped off at my Vets office,she was only 6mos old but incredibly timid and shy,took her a long time to feel secure and confident , she's a wonderfully loving cat and so very polite,gracious and well mannered,she's just a sweet girl and my pal

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi I'm Kwik,brandy new here- love to show my beautiful,golden eyed Russian Blue( with that incredible fur!) Graycie was a TNR feral kitten someone dropped off at my Vets office,she was only 6mos old but incredibly timid and shy,took her a long time to feel secure and confident , she's a wonderfully loving cat and so very polite,gracious and well mannered,she's just a sweet girl and my pal
Hello Kwik Kwik and Graycie, and welcome to TCS! Yes, you are very plushy and blue, Graycie, and you might want to meet another Graycie here at TCS! She owns game misconduct game misconduct and between the two of you, there's a LOT of blueness!

george775

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Kwik, Your Graycie reminds me a lot of my Bob (the) Cat. He was a random stray listed as domestic shorthair but looks very much the similar. Bob who just turned one year old, unlike your Graycie is quite bold, he likes to howl when he really wants something.

PXL_20230513_124057525.jpg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kwik, Your Graycie reminds me a lot of my Bob (the) Cat. He was a random stray listed as domestic shorthair but looks very much the similar. Bob who just turned one year old, unlike your Graycie is quite bold, he likes to howl when he really wants something.

View attachment 451546
Wow!Graycie must be Bobs Sista from another Mistake!!!

Juniper_Junebug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's Juno relaxing in her tent. Rarely get to see her one little white spot (on her tummy near her butt), though because of the light in this photo, it looks almost the same color as parts of her paws where the silver tipping is showing the most. I just love the coloring of "blue" cats!

20230610_154112.jpg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I for real thought that pup was a stuffed animal that the kitty was hugging at first lol how precious :)
Oh my goodness,until you said it I thought he was a stuffed toy as well,!!!They are darling......I would have never took a closer look,they are just too cute ...
I did think it odd the stuffed animal had a name -rofl