Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
GreyLady GreyLady Yes, both Pedigree Russian Blues with amazing pursonalities. Very cool cats. Their fur is luscious. Hate to say it but Mouse's fur is the most amazing fur I've felt. I don't tell Millie of course! 🤣. His fur is very dense and thick, and you can stroke it in any direction and it's still just as soft. It sticks right out from his body other than on his head and limbs. ❤. Millie's the cuddler though. 😻 She climbs up on to my chest, snuggles in as tight as she can and purrs like a train. She's nearly 3 but plays like a kitten and moves fast as lightening so she's hard to get photos of. 😂.
That's cool, I've never met a Russian Blue before. His fur does look super plushy. Grey Cat likes to cuddle like that too... gets on my chest (as if he wasnt heavy!) and buries his head and purrs. He likes to be hugged. Ive never met a cuddlier cat. He is 12 but still likes to play too though not as much as my younger kitties. But I love when he gets a kitteny look on his face and rolls around with his toys :petcat:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At the begining of this thread I posted a few pics of greg and arnold that were from 2017/2018

Here are a few more recent ones.

Greg is now 21 lbs and arnold is still 22lbs. They are fed only high quality wet food and very little dry food. I think they have stopped growing...finally.

20210805_191322.jpg

20210425_144000.jpg
20200325_112858.jpg