Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

Marioninnyc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here is a photo of the above guy's predecessor, out dear departed big boy, gone too soon at 18 1/2. They weren't blood relations but they are alike in so many ways. Have other's noticed gray cat traits? High-pitched meows, big appetites, mellow personalities?
miss you.jpg

Buddies mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is a face with a story to tell! He is very photogenic with eyes that want to tell you more. Please post more, very interesting baby!

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sweet. Funny how our blue buddies always seem to have the giggest, comfiest beds in the house isn't it. 😂
Yes! That is the guest room and even if nobody has slept on it I need to wash the blanket before someone comes over to get all the fur off!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
IMG_20200824_201303.jpg

Mini Millie and Mouse starting their bed takeover.

IMG_20200820_110943.jpg

Mouse looking stern, probably waiting for me to get his breakfast...

IMG_20200415_093040.jpg

Mouse's mouser look.
IMG_20200331_075400.jpg

Oh dear, his bottom does look big. 😯

IMG-20200323-WA0008.jpg

But who could resist a face like this, Mousie man.
IMG_20200428_103200.jpg

His dignified big brother expression. 😂
IMG_20200814_110200.jpg

Mini Millie doing a Mouse impression.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Yes! That is the guest room and even if nobody has slept on it I need to wash the blanket before someone comes over to get all the fur off!!
😂. Oh yes, I am well acquainted with that routine. 🙄. I keep a throw over the spare bed but they are too good at getting under it so it doesn't help much. 🙈

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
IMG-20200917-WA0002.jpg
IMG_20200830_183934.jpg
IMG_20200830_183900.jpg

Millie is a tiny little cat but a fabulous cuddle and her purr is bigger than she is. 😻. It's funny because Mouse has a really quiet purr.
Looks like Mouse is about to squash his new little sister here but he's actually very gentle with her. 😂
IMG_20200827_124324.jpg

Mouse does need to loose a good few lb/kilos though. One of the biggest reasons I decided to try introducing a new furry flatmate for him. 👍. So far so good. Millie has been here just over a month now and she is definitely givung Mouse the runaround. 🤣 Seriously funny to watch them together.

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Millie is a tiny little cat but a fabulous cuddle and her purr is bigger than she is. 😻. It's funny because Mouse has a really quiet purr.
Looks like Mouse is about to squash his new little sister here but he's actually very gentle with her. 😂

Mouse does need to loose a good few lb/kilos though. One of the biggest reasons I decided to try introducing a new furry flatmate for him. 👍. So far so good. Millie has been here just over a month now and she is definitely givung Mouse the runaround. 🤣 Seriously funny to watch them together.
Awww! Both of them are adorable. Cute to have a brother and sister pair that get along so well! I have two tortie sisters who do NOT get along :( Grey could probably lose a few pounds too. I cant say his younger "sisters" (not related) really help him get excersize though...

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
😹. Mini Millie isn't a 'real' sister as there's about 6 years between them. They are distantly related though as Mouse's mum is something like Millie's great great great grandmother! Perhaps that's where the similarity around their faces comes from. Other than that and them both being blue the similarity kind of runs out. 😂. Mind you, Millie's only been here a month and before that she was a breeding queen so she's been quite skinny. She was spayed two weeks before I introduced her to Mouse. Give it a few more months and she might pad out a bit. She definitely has that blue cat appetite. 😹

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
😹. Mini Millie isn't a 'real' sister as there's about 6 years between them. They are distantly related though as Mouse's mum is something like Millie's great great great grandmother! Perhaps that's where the similarity around their faces comes from. Other than that and them both being blue the similarity kind of runs out. 😂. Mind you, Millie's only been here a month and before that she was a breeding queen so she's been quite skinny. She was spayed two weeks before I introduced her to Mouse. Give it a few more months and she might pad out a bit. She definitely has that blue cat appetite. 😹
Aww. I call my unrelated cats brothers and sisters too sometimes. Are they Russian Blues? Just guessing since you said she was a breeding queen. They look like they have very soft fur.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
GreyLady GreyLady Yes, both Pedigree Russian Blues with amazing pursonalities. Very cool cats. Their fur is luscious. Hate to say it but Mouse's fur is the most amazing fur I've felt. I don't tell Millie of course! 🤣. His fur is very dense and thick, and you can stroke it in any direction and it's still just as soft. It sticks right out from his body other than on his head and limbs. ❤. Millie's the cuddler though. 😻 She climbs up on to my chest, snuggles in as tight as she can and purrs like a train. She's nearly 3 but plays like a kitten and moves fast as lightening so she's hard to get photos of. 😂.