Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Oh yes, sounds like blue cat behaviour to me @chaimustang   
   The people I met who already lived with blue cats warned me when I was waiting to bring Mouse home that they always rule their home, and quickly train their people to do their bidding.  Nothing I have experienced since has led me to question what I was told. 
    I figure they know how cute they are and have us hooked before we have a chance to put up any defence. 

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
PC Nguyen, how old is your precious darling? Where did you get him/her? What's his/her name? He/she is so cute I could just eat him/her up. All baby cats are just so precious but  this one just takes the cake. I hope you  will post many more pictures.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@PC Nguyen  your kittens are super cute!  
   At 4 months age they must be full of energy and big trouble, I hope to hear lots more stories and see many more photographs of them here. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Smokey looks very soft and fluffy here:  is his fur medium length over his body and tail?   He has a great blue gray colour here.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
"And what are you kittens up to NOW?"
Heh heh heh, looks like staying up high and glaring is the favoured position.  
   I hope the kittens weren't busy climbing up to the 'safety zone'! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is my British blue shorthair Shadow. He's 13 years young. The pic really doesn't do him justice, but he's not feeling cooperative at the moment
    I am so glad you wrote that comment at the bottom of your post @Columbine  !    I don't feel so bad saying he has a certain 'Grumpy Cat' look about him here now.  
    Shadow is G O R G E O U S 
   but I bet he looks even more precious when he's not so reluctant about having his photo taken.   Have you seen the 'Stink Eye' thread?   This would be a fine photo to put in there too.  

I hope we see lots more of Shadow here, he is looking splendid here and that fur needs to be shown off as much as possible. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I've been trying to take photos of Mouse's fur this week but it is so hard.  He spends a lot of his week next to me on the sofa...   
  burrowed under the fleece I throw over the back of the sofa. 

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
mservant mservant :lol: I hadn't looked at him quite that way, but you're dead right about that pic. I think he was saying "enough with the camera...where's my FOOD?"
Yes, he's spoilt rotten...that's the only dining table in the house, and it's his. We all have to eat off our knees!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
LoL @Columbine, there's nothing quite like being well trained by your cat.   This is something I too am familiar with - I pay for the house that Mouse owns...  

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@MServant
I hadn't looked at him quite that way, but you're dead right about that pic. I think he was saying "enough with the camera...where's my FOOD?"
Yes, he's spoilt rotten...that's the only dining table in the house, and it's his. We all have to eat off our knees!
LOL. I don't have a kitchen table anymore. It's Lilith and Sophie's feeding station. I eat at the coffee table in the living room.