Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

Wags

My Niki
Adult Cat
Purraise
QUOTE="1CatOverTheLine, post: 4521649, member:
Wags Wags - Niki is just spectacular, and look... in the first image... it's... it's...]
♪♫♬ Маленькая розовая русская язык,
Маленькая розовая русская язык! ♪♫♬]

my russian is not that good - but if that is about her little pink tounge sticking out you'll love this earlier shot of her, she makes me laugh so much when she sits around like this lol
IMG_2492.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
QUOTE="1CatOverTheLine, post: 4521649, member:
Wags Wags - Niki is just spectacular, and look... in the first image... it's... it's...]
♪♫♬ Маленькая розовая русская язык,
Маленькая розовая русская язык! ♪♫♬]

my russian is not that good - but if that is about her little pink tounge sticking out you'll love this earlier shot of her, she makes me laugh so much when she sits around like this lol
View attachment 218652 .
Wags Wags - Your Russian is just fine; so's your Russian Blue, with that little pink язык!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami , Apollo is a sweetheart. His eyes look very loyal to me. Such a great photo! Thank you!
You know what, out of my three cats, Apollo has the awesomest personality, he is very social, great with the new kitten when we got her, instantly took her in as his own& he doesn't have a mean whisker on him at all! The only complaint I have on him is he is super curious... THATS IT! he really is a good cat... we saved him when he was 3 weeks old, I really didn't expect him to live he was over ridden w fleas so bad when I washed him the water in the sink turned orange from all the flea bites :( .. just wanted to make him comfortable and show him some love.. look at him now! he truly mAkes me a happier person!

donnae

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami Apollo is a cutie! His face is so cool, looks hand painted.
engine4154 engine4154 Otto has the manly look in that photo. I have a special place in my heart for the blue coats. Goes back years to my guinea pig, Truffles, a grey & white Peruvian. He looked like a giant dustball. Tommy reminds me of him. Not only for his color, but bc he loves to snuggle.
IMG_20180225_094452.jpg
IMG_20180217_102424.jpg

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
engine4154 engine4154 , Otto has the most luxurious, smoothest coat. I love blue cats.

donnae donnae Tom's coat is so remarkable and amazing to think how unique it is.

LokiNApolloMami LokiNApolloMami , that is how it was with my Speedy, I understand, as you have told about sweet Apollo. Speedy also was stricken with parasites in her young months, but the rescue turned her around so wonderfully.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If its grey/blue that you want........ here is 40 lbs worth.... Greg and Arnold. 18lbs plus 22bs
The former owner said they were a russian blue mixed with some other purebred, but didnt remember what it was. Experts here say likely Norwegian forest cat.

20180227_192440-1.jpg

Attachments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If its grey/blue that you want........ here is 40 lbs worth.... Greg and Arnold. 18lbs plus 22bs
The former owner said they were a russian blue mixed with some other purebred, but didnt remember what it was. Experts here say likely Norwegian forest cat.

View attachment 220944
Bob says that he is, "mostly grey" - although he's still four pounds short of Greg and Arnold's combined forty pounds.

bobscottsmall.jpg

kobata1928

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Molly has taken a liking to my entertainment center shelves. So like a normal crazy cat person, I moved all my electronics down a shelf so she can have the top shelf. An old beach towel on there has now become one of her favorite napping spots.