Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is my blue bi-color Freya. She's the sassiest (and only) Kitty of the house.

Ooh, Freya is one pretty kitty.  
  She has fabulous eyes too - I bet she can give you a really scary glare if you don't do what you're told

@FreyaTheKitty.   

wykedkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't get enough of all these kitties! They are absolutely beautiful[emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji]

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
My guess is that Lyman believes he is a furry human and must sit like his house-mates.  

Begood42

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Screenshot_20170811-192001.png
20170811_192716~2.jpg

The handsome boy on top is my short haired blue named Lou. For his 5th birthday yesterday we became the parents of this beautiful long haired blue kitty which we have named Bell☺. I just learned of the Nebelung breed today as I was trying to figure out what she may be, but I suppose she falls into the Maltese category☺. Anyway, Bell has been abandoned and found her way to a nice family who cared for her, but were extremely allergic to her. I randomly came across a posting for her and fell in love with the moment we met! Now I just need her and her brother to start to accept one another❤ I never thought I'd own 2 blues, but here I am❤❤.

Begood42

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow, what lovely cats Begood42 Begood42

I hope they'll get along well together. We have an article that might help with the introductions.

How To Successfully Introduce Cats: The Ultimate Guide
Thank you for the article! The cats all seem to be doing pretty well so far. The older 2 boys, just hiss sometimes and walk away and the new little girl seems completely unphased by their rude behavior☺. And the dog and little Bell seem to be getting along wonderfully . So, I think all will be well in due time

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Some gorgeous / handsome new cats here. :loveeyes: Great so see a little action in the thread again.

I hadn't taken any photos of Mouse for a while but do now have a few recent ones. He is now officially tubby and we have our first appointment at the 'Cat Weight Management Group' (Obese Cat Clinic) next Wednesday. :cringe: :disappointed: :paperbag: I have been assured that we will not be expected to run on treadmills or anything but that the nurse will give me some strict guidelines on rations for the food Mouse has while she gets to snuggle in to Mouse and ruffle up his fur. :catrub:

P1090650.JPG

P1090355.JPG
P1090353.JPG

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
He's not tubby! He's just furry.

:lol:

Do you have any idea how much he weighs? I can't seem to get Little Boy's weight below 8 kilos, even with a daily walk. We've started calling him Feline Obesity.

:paperbag:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, poor Little Boy Norachan Norachan , he's got nicknames as mean as Mouse's. :sniffle: My favourite one for Mouse and his figure is 'the spherical cat' though, which I think is rather cute (like him).

The vet didn't tell me how much she weighed Mouse as when we were there 3 weeks ago but she did say he had put on a full kilo in the last 2 years. Given he was borderline overweight then I am going to have to be very strict with him and for some time to come I fear. He hasn't been trim from the day he was born but I don't want him to have unnecessary health problems. :headshake: He used to be very active but these days he enjoys chilling out a bit too much and it's hard to get him running about for long. He feels gorgeous when you pick him up because of all that thick, stick-out fur of his but I can't claim it's all down to that these days, there's a good layer of chubbiness under there too and it has to go. These photos are probably a better representation of Mouse's current cuddliness. :ohwell:

P1080890.JPG

P1080911.JPG

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Hm, Panthera weighed 19 1/2 lbs when I got him but he did not look or feel fat, I could feel his backbone and his ribs without a problem. He was not quite 4 years old. Then he had to have surgery after a bout of several weeks of problems of unknown reasons at the time and his weight went down to 12 lbs. I don't know if he could have survived if he had not weighed as much as before. He looked pitiful and over the years he has slowly put the weight back on, now topping out at age 11 at a hefty 19 lbs. He still does not look or feel fat but he has developed that flap of skin on his belly that quite a few cats get. With advancing age he is also getting more affectionate, wanting to be with me more than he used to. Panthera is all black and so shiny he looks like patent leather. I don't seem to be able to attach pics that are small enough

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
segelkatt segelkatt Panthera is s stunning cat and looks very handsome, not at all showing his age in the photographs I have seen. It is frustrating when our cats get that little belly pouch as they never look trim, no matter how fit they are, but always gorgeous to their humans of course. I'm afraid that while Mouse's spine is easy to feel his ribs are a little harder to find these days so I knew our vet was going to tell me off when we went for our annual check-up. :cringe: I like to think that if I can get his weight down a little, that Mouse's fur will become even more dense than ever. :thumbsup: :catrub: