Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
My sister has a true gray named Dorian
   She is gorgeous - please give her some extra love from me.   Gray tuxedo cats are so pretty.  

Loving your sister's sense of humour too.  

Last edited:

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He's gorgeous @David's Steph
 He looks a bit like Gin kun, the one in my avatar. He was a stray that moved in with us too. Sadly not here anymore. :sigh:
What happened to Gin kun?
Grey is an FIV cat, he was in so many fights outside before I was able to take him in and get neutered. The wounds I saw on him were unbelievable , so horrid in the years he was living outside. I felt helpless for him. But now all of that is in past, he will spend his final years indoors and loving it!!

P. S. The vet told me he is FIV positive, and asked me if I am ready with what that might entail, and I said, yup, I understand I might have him a few months only, OR years yet

Last edited:

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
What happened to Gin kun?
Grey is an FIV cat, he was in so many fights outside before I was able to take him in and get neutered. The wounds I saw on him were unbelievable , so horrid in the years he was living outside. I felt helpless for him. But now all of that is in past, he will spend his final years indoors and loving it!!

P. S. The vet told me he is FIV positive, and asked me if I am ready with what that might entail, and I said, yup, I understand I might have him a few months only, OR years yet
I adopted a cat once from a shelter before FIV was readily known. I had him for a year, he was a black smoke, so beautiful, I called him Teddy. When he started to get sick the vet told me he was FIV positive and he lived just a few weeks more.  I have no pictures of him but he will always live in my heart.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  @Norachan  Grey really does look like Gin Kun doesn't he!     Such stunning and beautiful colouring and facial features.  Very dignified.

I like to think that Gin Kun is roaming his area of forest enjoying the wilderness and keeping healthy, but remembers his loving home and will one day return (if only to saunter by letting you see how handsome and well he is).  Hope is good.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, such a wonderful collection of gray tabbies.  
    Indy, Grey and Gin Kun are so gorgeous.   I don't think I even knew gray tabbies existed before I joined TCS. 

mysticotala

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 I've only got pictures of her as a baby (Dorian is a her.  My sister is weird) and some silly pictures from my sister's facebook.  But here they are!

The whole litter.  Yuki is the white one (more gray now!) and the tuxedo is my recently passed Mao Mao

Yuki, with some gray siamese colouring
What beautiful cats, what kind of breed is the last one?

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are all from the same litter and the mom was a short hair tuxedo. We always assumed she was part Siamese just judging by her colouring but we have no idea.
they're so beautiful! I just love the coloring. They Definitely seem to have Siamese in there somewhere.I have a short hair tuxedo I'm fostering and trying to find a home for, I love tux's, they're adorable cats

Last edited:

wykedkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This is Bear. He is sweet, adventurous, lovable, and a troublemaking pain in my rear. He loves to go right up to the computer or TV and watch things move on it. Especially soccor. I have a video of him trying to catch a soccor ball on tv.

All of these kitties are beautiful!

Last edited:

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

wykedkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I absolutely will @MServant
He is one that if you come in the home and pay attention to him, he will stick to you like glue till you're gone lol. He is super lovable.