Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

bluebird gal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I let both our boys explore anything they want ..including hanging out in the washer/dryer in our RV. 

If one of our boys dives into the washer/dryer combo .. for any reason and doses off laundry doesn't get done that day. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
There may well be a breed of dog too, but another site member told me about the cat name in the Describe My Cat section.  Looked it up on Wikipedia and there it was! 
   I even forgot until today that my 2 tabby girls' came from a household where the dominant male was Maltese.  And one of his earlier babies in the 1980s went off to Malta of all places - when a family member moved there!

sharron

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just to let you know my little girl had her kittens yesterday she had 3 2 are grey and white and one looks like a grey tabby will get good picture for you later of mum and babies x

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Just to let you know my little girl had her kittens yesterday she had 3 2 are grey and white and one looks like a grey tabby will get good picture for you later of mum and babies x
Congratulations on the kittens arriving safely, thinking of you all and hoping everything goes well for mother and kittens. 
   Guessing you will all be exhausted todayb so thanks for the update.  Really look forward to seeing some photos, and all the more so given that they look to be adding to our gray/blue membership. 
    Do you have people interested in offering the kittens loving homes once they are old enough or will you keep them?

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gee, yep, you'd be knowing I'd be posting in this thread too!  Here are my two Korats.  Kato, my big boy, is 3.5yrs, and Ava, my little girl, is 1 yr.  They look very sweet and placid - but that's because sleep/tired time is the only time when the camera can catch them!  Most of the time they are up, they are whirling dervishes, playing chasey, wrestling, begging for human plays, or out on their daily walk.  The smartest cats I've ever known (sometimes too smart!!).  Korats eyes go green anytime form 2-4yrs; you can see the most recent photo (1st), Kato is starting to show a lovely green.

And that's how you exercise a cat!!! Fabulous I love it. Gorgeous cats. Thanks for sharing.

tammyp

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Glad you liked it!  Makes us laugh everytime we look at one of his videos (there are more on Youtube if you are interested)!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful thread mservant mservant . All the kitties are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks everyone for sharing. My Neffie likes to hang out in the washing machine too! Maybe we should have a 'cats in washing machines thread' !!!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What a wonderful thread @MServant. All the kitties are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks everyone for sharing. My Neffie likes to hang out in the washing machine too! Maybe we should have a 'cats in washing machines thread' !!!!
  (True representation of my face right now - other than the colour).  Great Idea @Tammat!   I bet that would be quite a busy one. 

No gray kitties in your life Tammat?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Very pretty
   Nina looks like she has fabulously thick fur to go with her pretty face, but OMG - those paws n claws took HUGE! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
He looks quite fierce, but he's an old softy at heart.
I don't think he looks TOO fierce in this picture, he's a little laid back there lilting off to one side and there's no teeth or claws on show:-D I'll go with his having a nice blue sheen there on his back. 

loopycann

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well,this is cece,stands for cycloptic cat.My daughter named her thus she only had one
eye.the other was taken by infection.she was 13 y in this photo.She passed 4 (approx) ago and is buried under the old pine tree in the yard.She was quite a lovely lady and will be sorely missed and she is.
:angel: