Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist any more.  I've been out all day and came home and saw more gray cats and had to express my excitement some how so started to comment and once I started I had to keep going....   I don't know what it is about gray / blue cats but I do love them.  

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Here's my Sascha, he looked sort of like a Russian Blue but was just a cat I adopted from the Irvine shelter when he was about 2. He passed away after 14 years having moved to Washington State and back to California. He was such a sweetheart and after almost 3 years I still miss him and sometimes call
another cat by his name 

pangurban

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
He lies on his back and rests/sleeps a lot. It is adorable.
Is your prince Pangur sleeping in this photo? It looks like a kitchen shelf or something, like he'll just roll off! 

Pangur is lovely, AND he's named after one of my favourite poems. 

pangurban

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Because he has teeth that stick out of his mouth on his right side he snores and it is cute as can be! (Not loud, but I have never heard a cat snore before so I love it.)

One of my favorite poems too! (Obviously...) Nevermind that he isn't white..... shhhh..... lol!

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Because he has teeth that stick out of his mouth on his right side he snores and it is cute as can be! (Not loud, but I have never heard a cat snore before so I love it.)
Wait until he gets to be an old pensioner. 
  One of my girls started to snore terribly once she got to about 19!  It was quite sweet other than when she was laying next to me on my pillow at night. 

themeowsercrew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
nnnnnnn n hello mservant thank u for sending me the thread I have a grey cat ....lol

I love my kitties

this is Donald...he is in the kitty rainbow bridge....he would follow me to see how joker(horse)

was doing...he was my talker he would say love u yes no why what when...I miss him dearly

###############################################################################

this is charlotte

shes a pain n the hinny she is a very busy kitten terrorizing bob

but shes a good girl most times shes got  foot fetish she loves to rub on your feet

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

this is my partner in crime...

this is gizmo

hes leash trained ...goes for carrides(catrides)..my little grey demon problem child....   lol

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

ok last grey problem child.....

this is bob the manx......

he was in very bad shape when I got him as a kitten it was pretty much touch n go with him

my oldest boy raised him   @-->----

ok Donald was 12...charlotte is 8months now.....gizzy is 2 and bobbas is 7.

theres the grey meowswer crew

:)   :)  :)   :)    :)    :)   :)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry I don't know how to turn the pic!!

:) quirky
Hi quirky, from your pictures I do think your cat is more chocolate than gray, a much warmer colouring to the fur.  Despite this chocolate tinge he is naturally gorgeous and is very welcome to stay here! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Here's a pic and video of my blue kitty Oksana. She's a DSH and is brimming with "cattitude".

and the video: 
Oksana sure looks like she has cattitude in your photo here, but in that video, well she is fabulous.  She knows how to get her belly rubbed!  What a honey. 

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oksana sure looks like she has cattitude in your photo here, but in that video, well she is fabulous.  She knows how to get her belly rubbed!  What a honey. 

Yea, I'm pretty sure she didn't like the food I'd served her in that photo. Her bowl is usually kept behind where she's standing in the kitchen. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Yea, I'm pretty sure she didn't like the food I'd served her in that photo. Her bowl is usually kept behind where she's standing in the kitchen. 
Ha ha ha!  I can see that look now!