Post Pics Of Your Cat's favorite napping spot

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
View media item 260876
This has  become one of my favorites of Sammy and Ghost. This was after Sammy got back from the vet a few weeks ago after getting neutered. I can just hear Ghost telling him it's alright and I understand. 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
That's a great shot.

But are you sure it's a napping spot and not a high spot to launch an ambush attack from?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
My boyfriends lap. He's a writer and spends a lot of time sat in the same place, and they're both there, instantly, every day. I'm exceedingly jealous. I want to be my kittens favourite spot ;< 
   How dare they, the little traitors.   
   How could they not find you their most snuggly, warm and favourite human.      They look so cute and innocent too.  

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

This is just such a pretty picture, I love it!  The kitties look so peaceful.
They are pretty happy in general. The amusing thing is they will sleep on their respective blanket/pillow if they're moved. It doesn't matter where in the house I drag that blanket, Bêlit will find it and curl up on it for naps. And the same with that green cushion for Sinbad. 

scarlettleia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
   How dare they, the little traitors.   
   How could they not find you their most snuggly, warm and favourite human.      They look so cute and innocent too.  

I know right! I feel so out of the loop! I've put it down to 'more surface area', and the fact that they don't want to make him jealous because I'm actually their favourite. (They told me themselves, honest!) 

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I know right! I feel so out of the loop! I've put it down to 'more surface area', and the fact that they don't want to make him jealous because I'm actually their favourite. (They told me themselves, honest!) 
Based upon my observations of the way my cats behave .. I would guess that it's because they know he is going to be stationary for an extended period of time, so is safe to nap on without their being overly disturbed.