Post Pics Of Your Cat's favorite napping spot

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Frida. I bet it is hard keeping Frida warm during Canada's winters.  She would definatly stay warm here, she just couldn't go out in our hot sun.

Last edited:

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I need to try a hammock!! Quite a few years ago we did have the generic type of round pet bed but neither cats would use it. My son had a hammock for his cat and it always used it!
I know my cats would love hammocks! I need to figure out where to hang them... Only so much room on my cat tree.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
That's funny.  We have a cat who likes to sleep like that too--on his back, legs up in the air.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Like most house cats Mouse will sleep pretty much anywhere in his territory but mostly he can be found on my bed or on the sofa.  If he wants to be cozy he'll curl up somewhere close to me - or under my pillow!

This one is him taking posession of my new pillow a couple of weeks ago - not sleeping here but it has since developed an almost permenant Mouse shaped dent in the middle.  LoL 

Last edited:

jadeleaf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't mind a bit of Ozzy but it was my mum who named him. After many ridiculous names she came up with (Blackula being one of them) she had mentioned Ozzynbut as I have a friend with a black cat called Ozzy I thought it'd seem silly to copy. She then suggested Sabbath lol.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't mind a bit of Ozzy but it was my mum who named him. After many ridiculous names she came up with (Blackula being one of them) she had mentioned Ozzynbut as I have a friend with a black cat called Ozzy I thought it'd seem silly to copy. She then suggested Sabbath lol.
Ah, thanks for telling that one. I started listening to Ozzy in 1972, when I was in the Navy. That's why I caught the joke right away. (Just listened to the Paranoid CD last week)