Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their cute lil faces

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is Silky, she passed almost a year ago.

She was a very sweet girl, and presumably got her name because of how unbelievably silky smooth her coat was. I am not sure of her age, I think she was anywhere between 9 and 12 years old. She was Glen's brother's cat, followed him home from a junk yard one day when they were still living in Florida (this was before I even knew Glen). We knew she was dying but we didn't know what of, nor could we afford to take her to a veterinarian to have the necessary tests done. She lived out the last of her days comfortably in the house until one night she wanted out so badly, we let her. I found her under the porch the next morning, she had wanted out so that she could go cross the bridge on her own (like a lot of cats do).

Rest peacefully pretty girl, we miss you.

Last edited:

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is my baby girl Flo. She passed two years ago.

Flo was very timid and only came to me, she was terrified of the world...we had a special bond. She was barely a year old when she was hit by a motor vehicle out on our country road. Someone hit her and left her there to die a terrible, painful death. I hadn't seen her in 3 days and had looked everywhere. Glen's father saw me going back out again to look for her on the fourth day and had told me he found her and put her out of her misery a few days earlier. I was so heartbroken and distraught that he didn't tell me he found her. I would have wanted to see her, but I guess he didn't want me to see her broken, mangled body. 
 I cried for days. I still miss her every day.

Rest in peace my baby girl, I love you. 

Last edited:

wasabipea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is so sad, and so unfair for your poor little doggie. And many bad vibes sent to the cowardly driver of that car that just hit your dog and left... bad karma to that driver, and peaceful thoughts for Flo. So sorry, I'm happy she knew your love tho. :rbheart:

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sammy has been gone for a week now. My DH found more pictures of him, some of my favorite ones of him. I had a computer crash and had lost many pics and was worried I had lost some of Sam. DH had them on a backup drive.

We adopted him from a kennel where we boarded our pets. One of our cats is a Siamese and when we left the pets, they told us they had a Siamese mix (SAM) but he was out being neutered. He had been brought to them, he was around one year old and living outside. We went on vacation and when we returned to pick up the pets, there was Sam on the counter going nose to nose with our Springer at that time and Sam was not afraid of him at all.

We walked out to our car and I started to say my DH's name, but he quickly interrupted and said "No, we have two cats and a dog already." I tried again at home and he said if you want him you'll have to call and be the one to get him. DH was trying to do the reasonable thing, but he secretly wanted him too. I called and we went back and got him that same day.

He was the sweetest, mellowest cat. He would follow friends or even repairmen that came into the house around and was extremely sociable. Our other cats run for their lives when strangers come over, but not Sam, he would have his paws on the front door screen or storm door just waiting to greet them. What a sweet boy he was his entire life.

The picture on the left was my favorite one of him and I'm so happy I have it.

Last edited:

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Such beautiful babies. I am so very sorry for your losses.

I love and miss you Cocoa my love :rub:

sharon budd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is my angel girl kady she passed on the 15th may 2014 not a day passes that I dont remember her some times with a smile sometimes tears when I cry I call it having a kady momemt so my family know im sad I miss that sweet little girl so so much so kady darling if your watching me type this I love u with all my heart angel miss you to the moon and back until we meet again sweetie xxxxx

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
My Meatball <3 March 28,1996 - July 20,2014
Had her since I was 5, she was my baby <3

Bagheera <3 1994 - July 23,2014
The mother to my Meatball. She was thrown out by neighbours, we managed to catch her & it turned out she was pregnant..kept her & her babies. She passed only 3 days after her daughter.

Little Lionel <3 2014 approx. 4 weeks old
Passed away August 31, 2014
A little rescue kitten I bottled fed for 2 weeks, he had an extremely bad eye/respitory infection...I tried soo hard to save him but he was just too sick

I miss my babies <3 this summer was very rough for me
What a hard summer you have had.  All beautiful and precious souls who live on in your heart.  Thinking of you as you feel your way through to making sense of your loss.  

my2cats67

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View media item 231281
This is my baby  smokey found as stray in Feb 2006 in my driveway almost hit her with my partners car. Can see in this pic but she has green eyes. I say stray because she let me pick her up from day one she was skin and bones. Crossed the bridge on 08/09 she was 15yr we gave her lots of love plenty of warm places to sleep and all the food she could eat and a family to love her.

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

This is BIGFOOT.  He was dumped at Animal Control at age 3, having been a yard cat all of his life.  He was not neutered and he stunk up the ward.  He was friendly enough if you rubbed his ears because they were full of ear mites and black junk and they itched.  He couldn't see you coming because his eyes were infected and the lids stuck together so he couldn't open them.  But he was fond of food and treats and the volunteers that came to the shelter to love on the cats made him a favorite.  He was there for an entire month, and without those dedicated volunteers he would have joined the Monday list of all the cats that would no longer be there on Tuesday, but his name was left off it and he stayed.  They posted his picture on Facebook and networked with the rescue groups around because he could not be adopted by a person, he could only go to a rescue group because of his infections and the fact he wasn't neutered yet.  So guess where he ended up?  He had a wonderful life at Red Top Rescue, with freedom to go out in the high fenced acre, and come in and sleep wherever he chose.  He made friends.  He had buddies.  He got a little chubby.  And then out of nowhere, digging under the fence came two huge dogs where there should never be dpgs, and suddenly they were on top of him, while the others ran for their lives and he tried to defend them.  As big and fierce as he was, he was no match for them and in a heartbeat his soul flew out of his broken body and he was free. 

Grey Boy still misses him and I still miss him.  I know he's keeping watch over all those others at the Rainbow Bridge and when I get there, he will be there watching over everyone in FIP corner who got there before him, like he used to watch over their graves when he was still here.  He always wanted to be an outside cat, and so he was, and still is, at the Bridge.

Last edited: