Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their cute lil faces

gcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
l'm sad to say my little dog Eric died night before last.

Run free little fella.
Run and play over the Rainbow Bridge, little fluffy Eric. 

Two years ago one of my most beloved foster doggies passed away due to kidney failure. I felt like such a bad foster mom because I had spent over a year painstakingly taking him to the vet and giving him meds and supplements. After he passed I realized that I had done everything I could to help him and that he would have such a great time over the Bridge with all the other dogs and kitties. 

catlover16

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so very sorry for all whose pets have passed away.  They are all gorgeous. It is so sad to look at this thread, may you all find strength in this difficult time. xx

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's my best cat ever.  His name was Louie, and he was my funny little guy. 

He made me laugh, he made me smile.  I lost him almost 3 years ago and I

still miss him with all my heart.  Nothing can ever take his place.

Louie .... Loooooooo!

I still love you, Louie! 

Last edited:

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am busy trying to locate all my kitty pictures from Days Past.  It is harder going through unnamed computer files than I thought it would be.  I should be able to limit my search by year, but Win7 is not liking that.  Nor does XP on a couple of other machines.

Here is a picture of two of my Lost Loves, Misha (better known as Toogie) and Angel:

Last edited:

kisscat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My sweet Graceful, who was born between 1995-96, and died at 5:20pm January 31st, 2012. We went to a shelter and she was the sweetest cat there, no way we could have left without her. Her affectionate demeanor touched almost everyone who met her. She passed well loved and cared for.

My Fluffy, born (likely) in 1997 and died at 6:50am February 17th, 2014. The loudest and strongest-voiced cat I ever knew, she loved being babied and held close to my chest. She was absolutely spoiled and very much aware that the world revolved around her. In her later years she enjoyed car rides. She passed with her family nearby and loving her day and night. 

(seen below resting on my arm)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
The last picture of Sam taken on 1/30. She passed last week at age 18.
Sam is so lovely, she has an expression very like my little Pal had in the last picture I have of her and I look in to those enquiring eyes so often.  This is a precious photograph.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
My Fluffy, born (likely) in 1997 and died at 6:50am February 17th, 2014. The loudest and strongest-voiced cat I ever knew, she loved being babied and held close to my chest. She was absolutely spoiled and very much aware that the world revolved around her. In her later years she enjoyed car rides. She passed with her family nearby and loving her day and night. 

Graceful and Mr Fluffy look so sweet and adorable here.  17 is a fine age for a cat to be with a furever loving family, but nothing ever feels long enough when they have snuggled their way in to your heart.  

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Thank you for posting photos of your sweet babies.  They are beautiful.  

sue2014

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I'm new here.   I found this website just after our dear sweet cat Ted died recently.  It has been a terrible time for us and having read many of the other sad posts here from people who have also lost their beloved pets, my heart goes out to you all as I know exactly how you are feeling. 

Ted was elderly, having turned 15 last September but for his age he was quite well, he still had plenty of energy - enough to chase our other (much younger) cat all over the house!  He was eating well, had not lost weight or anything and we hoped he still had plenty of years left to live.  Sadly it was not to be.  When we took him for his annual vaccination jab, the vet noticed that he had several bad teeth which needed to come out.  Because of his age they did a lot of blood tests and found he had early stage kidney disease but they said it was manageable with special food etc. so we were not too worried.  So we took him for his tooth op on 24 January, they anesthetised him and removed six teeth.  All seemed to go well during the operation, his heart was fine they said - but he never woke up from the anaesthetic.  Even now over a month later we can't believe he has gone and in such an awful way.  On one hand we are glad we never saw him suffer a long illness but on the other we can't help but think of those lost years he might have had if only ...

When Ted first came to us we lived in a flat with no garden, but when he was about 7 we moved to a house with a garden - Ted loved it!  When he wanted to go out he would stand up against the kitchen door, rattle the handle with his paw and meow "Ouuuuuwwtt"!!  Anyway, here is a picture of Ted in the garden where he was very happy and where he is now buried.

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello, I'm new here.   I found this website just after our dear sweet cat Ted died recently.  It has been a terrible time for us and having read many of the other sad posts here from people who have also lost their beloved pets, my heart goes out to you all as I know exactly how you are feeling. 

Ted was elderly, having turned 15 last September but for his age he was quite well, he still had plenty of energy - enough to chase our other (much younger) cat all over the house!  He was eating well, had not lost weight or anything and we hoped he still had plenty of years left to live.  Sadly it was not to be.  When we took him for his annual vaccination jab, the vet noticed that he had several bad teeth which needed to come out.  Because of his age they did a lot of blood tests and found he had early stage kidney disease but they said it was manageable with special food etc. so we were not too worried.  So we took him for his tooth op on 24 January, they anesthetised him and removed six teeth.  All seemed to go well during the operation, his heart was fine they said - but he never woke up from the anaesthetic.  Even now over a month later we can't believe he has gone and in such an awful way.  On one hand we are glad we never saw him suffer a long illness but on the other we can't help but think of those lost years he might have had if only ...

When Ted first came to us we lived in a flat with no garden, but when he was about 7 we moved to a house with a garden - Ted loved it!  When he wanted to go out he would stand up against the kitchen door, rattle the handle with his paw and meow "Ouuuuuwwtt"!!  Anyway, here is a picture of Ted in the garden where he was very happy and where he is now buried.

[/quote

Ted is so handsome. I'm so sorry for your loss