Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their cute lil faces

bebe28

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to dedicate a thread to the images of our precious babies that have crossed over. I would love to see pictures of those we've lost so that we can see their photos forever!

I'll start things out w/ my baby boy Sme, who I lost a lil more than a year ago. I miss & love him still to this day...those feelings will never go away[emoji]128575[/emoji]

Doesn't he look regal & majestic!?
RIP SME

snugglecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm still trying to figure out how to posts pictures. I would like to share my kitties who have passed. I'm not very good with computers, trying to get my teenage sons to help but you know how that goes. They are just way to busy playing video games to help their mother.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm still trying to figure out how to posts pictures. I would like to share my kitties who have passed. I'm not very good with computers, trying to get my teenage sons to help but you know how that goes. They are just way to busy playing video games to help their mother.
Here is the link with instructions: How to add an Image to Your Forum Post

Last edited by a moderator:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

My little snow leopard. Born April 1989, passed over the RB 27th December 2006. 

My little Pal.  Born April 1989, passed over the RB 18th December 2010.

They were sisters and I adopted them when they were about 9 weeks old.  They came from a good friend of mine's childhood / parents' cats.

Last edited:

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
what a great thread, and what beautiful cat and dog friends we have loved! - this one below is my Jake, who David was enamoured with (not kidding) - --Jake was this young punk, full of energy, who would pounce on Dave, "bite" his neck, then run off, (I imagined Jake laughing at Dave, like frat bros) - --for the 3 years Jake lived with Dave, Lilly, and me, he and Dave were INSEPARABLE, David worshiped this little cool dude (the night before Jake went to heaven, David curled his 18lb. body around Jake's 7 lb. dying frame, and just kept him warm and comfortable, I could not believe my eyes the compassion cat' show to one another).  He was awesome

michellemurphy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View media item 180155
My old lad, Thai. He adored Tanner, who was a crazy wild kitten back then.

He died at 18 in 2010, only a month or so before moving to this house. He's buried in my parents' back yard.

lilin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I posted a picture of Pearl when she was middle-aged in my intro thread, but I love this one from the last year or two of her life.

She was a Cornish Rex, so she showed her age in a way a lot of cats with more hair don't. It was more like looking at an elderly human, because she had visible wrinkles, and the changes in her body proportion were more evident.

I always thought she looked like a wise old girl in this picture, looking straight into the light of a sunbeam. She's gone there now.

Pearl: April 21, 1998 - May 4, 2013.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bebe28

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Can anyone explain to me how to properly quote & reply to someone else's post? There's just so many pictures I want to comment on...all of your kitties are so adorable. After my baby boy, Sme, passed away he came to me in a dream & told me he was fine & very happy where he is now, & that he'd always watch over me. I continued to wonder whether I just dreamt about him saying he's ok cuz subconsciously that's what I wanted to hear, or whether it was truly Sme's spirit giving me a proper goodbye. I wondered that for a while.......until he came to me again. This time he told me not to question the dreams authenticity, cuz he was going to use my dreams to visit me many more times in the future. He said, "I want u to know that this is real...just like the love we shared." He actually said that, can u believe it? I always knew he was so smart every time I looked into his big bright eyes. So I know for a fact that all your lil babies are still living a happy, conscious existence. We may not be able to see them anymore, but they can see us. And for those of u who are still skeptical, just remember what he said to me about "the love we shared." As long as the love u have for them is still strong, then technically they can never die. So in memory of my Sme, I'm making a stone for his grave that says,

"If love could have only saved you, you would have lived forever."

I pray that u can ALL heal, & then in good time, spread your love to another kitty in need.

[emoji]10084[/emoji]️RIP TO ALL OF OUR LIL ANGELS[emoji]10084[/emoji]️