Post pics of your babies that have passed so everyone can see their cute lil faces

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lionheart, I agree with what tarasgirl said. I believe they do watch over us and though pain is deep, they try to comfort is by memories and sometimes reaching out. My Meela has been gone a month, also. I have had 3 instances (that I know of) that I felt her jump up on our bed and walk behind my pillows where she used to sleep. I know it was her because there were no other cats in my room with me.

I try to take comfort in that, even though I still find myself melting into puddles every so often. I know she loved me so much and I want to, I need to believe she is trying to help me and is with from time to time.

I hope that doesn't sound crazy. Hugs to you.

winksmom

Darling in his basket
Young Cat
Purraise
My precious sweet kitty Coco She passed Saturday evening from complications after a Cystonomy. I am numb and feel like I'm living a nightmare that just goes on and on. I pray for all of the petparents on this site that have lost their precious kitties :(
My precious sweet kitty Coco She passed Saturday evening from complications after a Cystonomy. I am numb and feel like I'm living a nightmare that just goes on and on. I pray for all of the petparents on this site that have lost their precious kitties :(
Here is his son, Buddy - my son's cat on the right and Meek on the left. He is a very large muscled cat. But such a baby. He was my daughters, but now is mine. He is all I have left of Meela.
View attachment 178864
They are all so beautiful! I had a white kitten when I was a little girl.

winksmom

Darling in his basket
Young Cat
Purraise
I feel so broken... I just got home a little while ago from the vet's where I held my baby girl as she died. She was everything to me. Everyone says you move on, but she was my life... She was the reason I kept going on every time I contemplated ending it. I feel so lost. So empty. I'll never find another beautiful girl quite like her.

I can't stop looking at her pictures and crying. I loved her with everything I have... She's the first living being that made me feel like I was loved. I'll never have kids. She was my baby.

I Whisper your name to my heart,
So that I may never forget.

RIP Whisper Oct 20th, 2013 to May 1st, 2017.
I'm so sorry. Been through a loss recently too. You'll find many here who know your pain. Whisper knows how much you loved her.

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is Neeni and Noni. Neeni is the bottom cat and Noni, her sister is on top. They were the daughters of Tony. Both were bob-tailed girls. Neeni was my best friend. She always waited in the window for me when I came home from work. Both are gone and very much missed. Both, especially Noni would fall asleep in a window and fall off. I had to put pillows and blankets around when they were up high like on the stairs and window sills.
P2040389.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Neeni and Noni. Neeni is the bottom cat and Noni, her sister is on top. They were the daughters of Tony. Both were bob-tailed girls. Neeni was my best friend. She always waited in the window for me when I came home from work. Both are gone and very much missed. Both, especially Noni would fall asleep in a window and fall off. I had to put pillows and blankets around when they were up high like on the stairs and window sills. View attachment 181762
What beautiful sisters! :redheartpump::lovecat3::lovecat4::redheartpump:

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! No no was born in March and Beeni in August of the same year. They were close. I promised Tony I would always take care of both of them for him. He was a great dad to them both. I had them tested for feline leukemia after he died and my luckily, they tested negative. Then a short few years later I lost Neeni to thyperhyroidism. :( I loved both very much and miss them. They were good years, but honestly when I lost neeni, it nearly destroyed me.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! No no was born in March and Beeni in August of the same year. They were close. I promised Tony I would always take care of both of them for him. He was a great dad to them both. I had them tested for feline leukemia after he died and my luckily, they tested negative. Then a short few years later I lost Neeni to thyperhyroidism. :( I loved both very much and miss them. They were good years, but honestly when I lost neeni, it nearly destroyed me.
I can sure relate to that. For me, of course I love every cat, but for me, it's my Rani Queen, who left us on 29 June of last year. She was my soul mate, my confidante, my nurse, my best friend, and my beautiful angel. She was 19 when she left. I've never been able to get over it, and I don't think I ever will.

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure it's a bad thing not getting over the loss. They earn such a special place in our hearts. And it seems to be forever ❤ we do manage to move on but we will never, ever forget them. That loss is too huge!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure it's a bad thing not getting over the loss. They earn such a special place in our hearts. And it seems to be forever ❤ we do manage to move on but we will never, ever forget them. That loss is too huge!
I absolutely agree. I believe all of us have eternal souls and I yearn to be reunited with her and with so many, many loved ones, feline, human, and others! This is just a "waystation" for us in my belief system. We cannot see through the veil that separates us from those who are up there watching over us, but some day there will be no separation at all, and we will be reunited for all time.

Raymondwaskita

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hodor (the grey one) Hes only 7 months when he passed. Panleukopenia got him. Was trying to get him a friend so he wont be alone when im at work. Got a new kitten Khaleesi (cream one) and we are unaware this kitten carrying a virus on her. He was vaccinated a week before she arrived. I guess the vaccine havent fully works. Just a reminder for you guys!!!! It takes time for vaccination to start working. RIP my little fur babies!

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hodor (the grey one) Hes only 7 months when he passed. Panleukopenia got him. Was trying to get him a friend so he wont be alone when im at work. Got a new kitten Khaleesi (cream one) and we are unaware this kitten carrying a virus on her. He was vaccinated a week before she arrived. I guess the vaccine havent fully works. Just a reminder for you guys!!!! It takes time for vaccination to start working. RIP my little fur babies!
<3 (((((((( ^^ ^^ )))))))) <3 Fly free, whole, healthy, and forever Loved, angels Hodor and Khaleesi! My heartfelt condolences for your losses of such precious beings. Yes, it is so important to get newly adopted cats and kittens checked out at the vet first of all, and get them their basic innoculations. Whenever possible.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Chance and Cinnamon. RIP.

Chance was taken too young by cancer. I want to say he was only 9 or 10.
l_9b8895dd3fb255112d7f8ad41212a427.jpg

Cinnamon was in his late teens when he just didn't come home one day.
CIMG0112.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My beautiful Noney passed yesterday May 29, 2017 He was the definition of pure love :angel3:

Fluffers passed in 2009 may he forever be in our hearts!
<3 (((((((((^^)))))))) <3 Fly free, whole, healthy, and forever Loved, Noney Angel! My heartfelt condolences for your loss of your precious ones, who I am sure are together now and watching over you until you are all reunited in due time.