Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Feeby is not a 'play baby', but I am tempted to get her one of these anyway!!!
Ditto with my boys. They have a Yeow Banana, Cigar and Rainbow, all just sitting in their toybox. Every once in a great while they will lick at the cigar, but other than that, nothing :sigh: And they have two kickaroos that they simply use as pillows. BUT, I shall never give up on looking for things they might like, so I'm headed to Chewy right now to get this. Maybe it's the shape :dunno:?

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ditto with my boys. They have a Yeow Banana, Cigar and Rainbow, all just sitting in their toybox. Every once in a great while they will lick at the cigar, but other than that, nothing :sigh: And they have two kickaroos that they simply use as pillows. BUT, I shall never give up on looking for things they might like, so I'm headed to Chewy right now to get this. Maybe it's the shape :dunno:?
I got the Petstages one because it is textured and supposed to be a dental toy. I was looking for a dental toy for Betty because all her gut appointments have put off a dental I know she needs since January. This pickle came highly recommended on Amazon and Betty concurs.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Got Feeby the PetStages pickle two days ago, and well - it was 'one munch and done'. She may have 'touched' it the next night - once - as my husband heard a 'crunching' noise for a very brief second. It will remain near her - to be ignored... or not...

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Got Feeby the PetStages pickle two days ago, and well - it was 'one munch and done'. She may have 'touched' it the next night - once - as my husband heard a 'crunching' noise for a very brief second. It will remain near her - to be ignored... or not...
I ordered one but it hasn't arrived yet. Will keep you posted. I imagine the reaction here will be similar, but hope to be pleasantly surprised :crossfingers:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Eva is 14. If I try to get her to play not on her terms, she gives me an "I have people I pay to do that kinda crap" look and walks away :p

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
daftcat75 daftcat75 i agree. The pickle is Geoffrey’s emotional support friend. He goes over to it, sniffs, hugs it; and just hangs out with his “friend”. Sometimes he will play with it.

Mr. Mojo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

She has her sleeve rolled up. You know she means business.
💪😹

(Her arm was shaved for an IV.)
She looks very sophisticated with her pickle. I showed these photos to Mojo and he approves. 👍
He will get one this weekend.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you are not into pickles, there are bananas too! PETSTAGES Dental Banana Cat Chew Toy with Catnip - Chewy.com
I got Betty that banana after seeing how much she liked the pickle. She shows no interest in the banana. If you want a banana for your cat, the Yeowww brand is extremely popular with cats.

This was Betty’s first day and night home. Scroll through to the end to see how she took to the Yeoww banana that first night. 😽🍌