Post pics of cats and their catnip toy pickles 🥒

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think the company hit a gold mine with the PICKLE!! I do not know what it is about it.. but it is a hit! Even just to cuddle with, as a security blanket, and a pillow.. Geoffrey likes to hug his pickle..
Seems to be a big hit - with all but Feeby. She could care less. We leave it nearby her and she just plain ignores it!

Mr. Mojo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Seems to be a big hit - with all but Feeby. She could care less. We leave it nearby her and she just plain ignores it!
Haha! Same with Mojo! I gave it to him after I bought it today and he sniffed it, rolled on it, chewed it then left alone and went to lay down in one of his favourite napping spots. He seems disinterested in the pickle. :lol:

Mr. Mojo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Maybe Mojo is not interested in it because is still a kitten at around 6 months of age. I've read that it takes up to 6 months or older for cats to react to the effect of the catnip. Also he may be one of those cats that catnip has no effect on them. Anyhow, I left his pickle in his bed so maybe he will play with it later when I am at work.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Trying to upload pics and it says file too large :bawling:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
1661043638631.png

Dear Geoffrey,
My Mom never heard of catnip pickles until you mentioned it here. She ordered 3, one for me, one for my brother, and one for my sister...but I am the proud owner of all three!
Your friend,
Sarah:)

Mr. Mojo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Since the pickle didn't really do much for Mojo other than make him a little buzzed and then sleep I tried some dried catnip from Dollar Tree. This time I sprinkled some on one of his other toys and on his bed. I made sure to crush it a little between my thumb and index finger while sprinkling it.

This time he licked at the toy picked it up, shook it a little and ate some catnip. Boom a minute or 2 later....he was so high he was reliving Woodstock. He went to the water dish right away..."when your mouth is dry you're pretty high". :lol: Then he kind of stumbled around and laid on the floor. I threw him the pickle...no response. He then went under my fish tank table to lay on a cardboard box that he loves claw at and sleep on. Then he came back to his bed and I had to gently rub his little face and under his chin for 20 mins. while he purred and purred pushing at my hand and looking at me as if to say "I love u man" then he passed out for 2 hrs.

After 2 hrs. he wakes up jumps up on a chair next to me and is wanting something however he can't communicate his problem. In frustration he jumps back in his bed with the pickle right next to him. Maybe he starting to like his pickle?

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Zorro just had a very joyful reunion w/ Mr. Pickle. Seemed like he was trying to hatch it under his chest, after ignoring it for several days. It’s an on again off again relationship, sort of like a favorite teddy bear.