Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

SilentDream

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ohhhhhh I am in love with tigger (I’m guessing he is the orange one? Hehe!) he looks so much like our Dukey as a baby!!
Yes that's my Tigger. I'm in love with him too. He wormed his way right into my heart. All of them did lol
Dukey is adorable too! Wonder if Tigger will look like him when he grows up. Also wondering how big he'll be.

kittyprincesss

Loving Mother of a Flower Petal
Adult Cat
Purraise
Miss Enriquetta. My first angel baby, who made me fall in love with Calicos. She changed my life, thats for sure.

Attachments

KittyCatCove

Daddy of 4
Adult Cat
Purraise
My newest orange boy Teddy. In 2020 I rescued him off the street from a very bad part of town. Weighed only 7lbs when I took him in, now he's 13lbs. Can you see the appreciation in his eyes? Unfortunately he doesn't get a long with any of my other cats and I tried every socialization technique ever conceived.
IMG_1556.JPG

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My newest orange boy Teddy. In 2020 I rescued him off the street from a very bad part of town. Weighed only 7lbs when I took him in, now he's 13lbs. Can you see the appreciation in his eyes? Unfortunately he doesn't get a long with any of my other cats and I tried every socialization technique ever conceived.
View attachment 410583
Aww he is gorgeous 😻, I see that same look in Merlin’s eyes too💕 I hope you can find a way to integrate him better with your other kitties. There are lots of ideas on that here.