Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

george775

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Senior George resembles Teddy Roosevelt a bit. He just needs a pair of pince-nez eyeglasses to complete the look.
Senior George had things figured out, he knew what he wanted and how to make it happen. For some reason he liked to fetch in his younger days and even as an old guy still liked to get in the car and go for a drive.

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Can't believe I'm about to post this...
My job (pet side, not human side) told us to get our picture taken with one of our pets so they can put it on the website 😑
-fyi, I hate having my picture taken, but Captain Jack looks handsome
IMG_20210411_111528.jpg

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate having my picture taken, but Captain Jack looks handsome.
You should NOT hate having your picture taken! Captain Jack is not the only handsome fella in that photograph. One of these days, ten to twenty years from now, you'll stumble onto that photo and think, "Holy :censored: I was smokin'!"

Don't waste time thinking you're not good enough, smart enough, attractive enough, etc.

Life is much too short.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Maw is 100% bad ass and proved herself not long ago.

The neighbors across the street have a border collie that HATES me for whatever reason that barks for attack every time I pull into the service road to back into my parking slot. Today he hopped the fence as I returned from the store. I'm not afraid of the dog, I can yell good enough to spook him. If not, I wear steel toe boots that will get his attention in a worse case scenario.
Maw-is-badass.jpg
Anyway I had to make 2 trips in with the groceries and Maw and other ferals showed up. Dog is sitting in the driveway across the street...staring. On my second trip up, I set foot on the porch and Maw runs to the steps growling and hissing (which I've NEVER seen her do). Turn around, there's the dog. All the other ferals scatter. I yell "WTF?!" Maw holds her ground and swipes at the dog, who takes off after some of the scattered ones, she holds her ground. Dog didn't catch any of them, but Maw earned a can of food all to herself for a change. She was protecting me.

Different neighbor walked by and I told him "Go tell ____ that her dog is loose."

Excuse my fur laden mess of a porch but this cat is bad ass! Then again, she IS my boy Clyde's niece. Just thought I'd share that!

THIS is a cat to be reckoned with!