Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got some good pictures of Maisie today. For some reason, she is really hard to photograph. All her pictures look blurry or grainy unless she's in sunlight. My black boy Remy is very photogenic which is weird to me because I know black animals are notoriously difficult to photograph well.

Sitting in the catnip out on the catio. I caught Flora doing it this morning and Maisie must have thought it was a good idea because this was her in the afternoon.
maisie2.jpg
maisie3.jpg

This one isn't good in that she looks good, it's more that the sun makes her look funny that that was why I liked it.
maisie4.jpg

On the couch in the spare bedroom with me because it was 5pm and her dinner wasn't ready.
maisie7.jpg

Phalno

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

Tillie is one of my two recent additions to the forum, recently posted in the welcome section already.

A nice closeup looking out the big window at the birds outside.
IMG_3162 (Edited)sm.jpg

Her brother Titan can get up here so why not her.
IMG_2697 (Edited)sm.jpg

I claim this couch.
IMG_3531sm.jpg

Unlike our other cat she likes to pick up the various toys and carry them around to play with them.
IMG_3143 (Edited)sm.jpg

JulieHarr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Have a question about ginger cats. My cat Simon is a reddish copper color in summer. In winter his coat changes color to tan-ish beige. Do yours change color like that? This is him today with his beige coloring, since the weather has been cooler.

IMG_20201119_134000259.jpg

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have a question about ginger cats. My cat Simon is a reddish copper color in summer. In winter his coat changes color to tan-ish beige. Do yours change color like that? This is him today with his beige coloring, since the weather has been cooler.

View attachment 359312
I don't know about anyone else's cats, but ours are consistent year 'round.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

View attachment 359312
Ruby's fur colour will look different in pictures depending on the light, however, in person her colour stays the same year round.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meep's color doesn't change much, if at all, with the seasons. The only change she's shown is that she has a dusting of fine black hairs that have shown up on her muzzle (which makes her look like she has a dirty face) and about half of her whiskers have turned black. I figure that came from her supposed mother, a tortie. Otherwise, she looks like her supposed father--shaggy and orange.