Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RescueCatNemo RescueCatNemo Good question, and love that expression on Toffee's face!. My tortie is besties with her shelter mate. They were both 3 months when I adopted them, and now just over a year. They are best friends, and not litter mates. The other is not a tortie. My tortie also goes up to my older cat to try to lick her and be nice. Think they just all have different personalities, but I'm interested in others experiences as well!

Pictures of my tortie, Katrina, and her "sister", Persia. Play daily, cuddle, groom, and interact with each other.

20200714_144008.jpg
20200712_162207.jpg

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My stunning girl is almost 11 months old. She is actually great with the other 2 cats, but she still doesn't always like to play with them lol. She will hiss and growl but my boys play rough so I do not blame her at all. She's like two different cats depending on the lighting haha. She will look either brown or grey.

20200826_154018.jpg
20200826_154459.jpg
20200826_153250.jpg
2020-08-21 16.28.49.jpg
ceriah (2).jpg

crazycatlass

Professional Cat Furniture
Young Cat
Purraise
I've got a calico and two orange kitties to share!

cally 2.jpg

My secondhand calico, Callie-Anne. (She peacefully crossed the bridge in '09 - cancer. It was quick, and she had a happy life before it.) The black markings around her eyes looked like winged eyeliner or thick black eyelashes; when she closed her eyes, she'd put Liz Taylor to shame with those markings. Callie was such a glamorous little lady, even if she was part sloth. ❤
Vintage Dreams.JPG

My big beautiful blonde, Goldie Fox. That's over sixteen pounds of cat, and most of that weight is pudge and attitude. Her eyes (unseen) are a shade of green somewhere between cucumber and sage, and it never ceases to amaze me just how expressive they are; they smile, they beam, they taunt, they even argue. Goldie regularly starts conversations with visitors. I wouldn't trade her for the world. (We totally coordinated the couch to the cat hair. /s) ❤

And last but not least...
IMG_5163.JPG
IMG_5472.JPG

...Skidd Rowan. He's the Mama's Boy to end all Mama's Boys, and the orange in his fur is the ultimate ginger - hence the name Rowan. The first photo is horribly blurry but it shows how much red he has in that fur that electric lights just can't pick up. They're closed here, but his eyes are a bright coppery color. And yes, that second photo shows just how this sweet boy prefers to spend his time...curled up in a ball in my arms between my chest and whatever I'm working on, whistle-snoring. That picture was taken less than an hour ago. I'd legit trip someone in front of zombies to save this baby boy. ❤

MsChupacabra

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This was our kitten Nala, who unfortunately passed away in April due to the parvovirus.

We miss her dearly but cherish the memories we had with her... I still miss her sitting on my desk watching me work.

View attachment 346270View attachment 346271
View attachment 346272
I am sorry for your loss. Your cat had really pretty colors and seemed so silly (in a good way). I am glad that you gave her the best life you could while she was here, even though her time was short. At least she had someone watching out for her. Nala is a cute name too.

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nala was very cute.... sorry for your loss. Losing a little kitten like that has to be very sad. :(

Here's some more pics of Noodle being cute:
20200917_185508.jpg

20200916_213408.jpg

aaaaand one of her being scary (look how those fangs shine!!)
6026.jpg

Here's her sister Bonnie showing off her extra long tail and also being cute. Ever since she came out of the wall and found her old bed (the guest room bed, which was our bed in the old house, got a new one when we moved) she has been coming down every evening to play and get pets. She still is more skittish than usual but I do think having her old hidey spot is giving her more confidence and even though she could get back there since its where 2 of the 3 litter boxes are, she hasnt gone in the wall again. She realizes there are much better places to be and sleep where you dont have to balance on beams!! I have also been able to start giving her her joint supplements again since she's been out (she has a congenital defect in her knees. They kind of pop out sometimes and arent shaped right causing her to limp at times)

20200918_162929.jpg
20200918_163144.jpg

Last edited: