Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

calico man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He’s beautiful. We never stop missing them. :(
Bailey was next to cross the rainbow bridge. Not the best pic but you can see a rainbow in the right corner as she's sitting in a window sill with the rainbow in the background.

Attachments

Last edited:

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peanut, one of my childhood cats-
20190602_101113.jpg

A friend of mine was the kind of person who tried to bring home every animal she found. On one occasion, her family took in a cat and her three kittens. I played with them whenever I visited, and her dad overheard me saying that I wished I could have one. He told me that if I got permission, I could have any kitten I wanted (in hindsight, I think he was unhappy with the number of animals in the house and saw a chance to decrease it.)

I raced home on my bike, got permission, and raced back. While I liked all three, I especially liked the orange boy, so I took him home. I remember putting him in my bike basket and slowly walking the bike home, terrified that he might jump out.

As soon as I got him in the house, he ran and hid under the corner hutch. Because he was able to fit under it so easily, we named him Peanut.

Needless to say, by the time this picture was taken, he couldn't go under the hutch anymore :lol:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gah! I've been horribly remiss in this thread. Catching up and am blown away by the beautiful kitties in this thread. I am seriously partial to Torties and Gingers!

Here's a few recent pix of Cocoabean who truly is a gentle joy. The stuffed cat is a limited edition art toy by artist Gary Baseman, called "Blackie the Cat" that was created in honor of his actual cat. It's as plush as it looks, articulated and we can't leave it around our kitten Luna because being a kitten, tries to wrestle and bite it and well...limited edition :p

cocoabean dec.jpg

cocoabean dec 2.jpg
cocoabean dec 3.jpg

lucicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love my tortie girl so much!! She is fiesty and so dang smart! She can get off any collar I put
Sun Sati.JPG
on her and she's learning to open doors! eek. She's 6 months old now and bigger than this picture. She's 7 lbs and probably close to full size? She's got one ginger striped leg that is the cutest!!