Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Missy(big ears).JPG

She's a big kitty.

And I found out that she was returned to the cat cafe not once, but twice before I got her. :lol:
I still don't know why, though I suspect it might be related to how much she cries when she doesn't get her way!

Last edited:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
View attachment 294642

She's a big kitty.

And I found out that she was returned to the cat cafe not once, but twice before I got her. :lol:
I still don't know why, though I suspect it might be related to how much she cries when she doesn't get her way!
So pretty and so looong! Do you know her age?

Issy86

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
WOW! beautiful, unique color. The overcoat looks like possum fur.
I've obviously heard of possums, but I'm not very familiar with them as we dont have any here in the UK so I had a google to look at their fur.... wow you're right! I may have to call her "possum" as a nickname haha xx

Kittie_0413

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! Yes Beyonce & Rosie are sisters/litter mates. They don’t wrestle in the bathtub. I try to keep them out of the bathroom, But they wrestle every where else lol. they fight so much sometimes idk if they’re playing or serious.

Are the lovely ladies sisters/littermates? Do they wrestle in the (empty) bathtub? Sugar and Spice used to do that, until they got too big for the tub. Now it is more like slam-dancing in the Mosh Pit.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
View attachment 294898

Don't mind the clutter. It'll all be on the floor anyway after she pushes it off the table.

Also look at those orange legs.
She looks very much at home despite being the new girl in town. Love those white gloves, orange sleeves, and demure white bib!