Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Found some old photos of my first cat Felicity <3 <3. Thought we lost all the old ones from when she was younger but thankfully found some old cameras. Mostly of her fat years though... lol. It took us 2 and half years to get her to lose weight. We had to switch to all wet food. Miss this girl, can't believe it's been over 2 years since her passing. But yah her and Ceriah are soo different coloring, which goes to show not all torbies are alike. Probably why I love them so much lol.

IMG_1220.JPG
167.JPG
IMG_0354.JPG

frazzfox

Mama to Kila the Calico
Young Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

catlady4ever

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well I adopted another kitty because I felt my main girl was lonely, and, well, rescuing a kitten during Christmas got my heart wanting another bundle of joy (he was adopted by my partners sister so he's got a home).

I think she's a torbie? She's got stripes on her belly and legs, but shes got a combination of red, brown, greyish black fur on her back and red patches on her legs. She was listed as a black tortie like her sister but I don't think thats fur pattern.

I'm fostering her till I can officially adopt her!
Welcome Toast! Full name Nutmeg Toaster Strudel. And that's Moody, my 7 month old. Both rescue cats, both full of attitude. Both fiesty sisters.

IMG_3636.JPG
IMG_3637.JPG