Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Lari Lari rubysmama rubysmama Tobermory Tobermory Yeah, sometimes she actually looks her age! Other times... she still looks like a baby to me :) Here’s a few more recent pics of her. She’s still just as wild and energetic as she was in kittenhood, but she’s a sweetheart too!

View attachment 341007
View attachment 341009
View attachment 341011
View attachment 341010
View attachment 341012
View attachment 341013
She still has those wonderful ears! What a cutie! And Chilli is so beautiful. :redheartpump:

KittyCatCove

Daddy of 4
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is my new Orange boy that I rescued a few weeks ago. Only 6 lbs when I got him, now weighs 8 lbs. He had a large abscess on his right hind leg that I just had treated. The integration with my 2 resident females has been very difficult, but I'm not giving up. He's still a bit nippy, but he's been calming down as the weeks pass. He's confined to the basement right now.

Here's "Teddy"!

Attachments

KittyCatCove

Daddy of 4
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Patches. Calico head, paws and belly, torti on back. Found her on the street and starting feeding her. Thought she was feral initially, but she starting sitting on my lap... the rest is history!
Here is Patches today... 2 years later and about 3 pounds heavier... loving her life. Today his her adopted birthday!

Attachments