Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Angel Flash with pumpkin face. We were going away for camp. We put them together because pumps screams All the way there and figured Flash would comfort her...sorta worked .

View attachment 203677
What a lovely image, foxxycat foxxycat . Why is it that so many "cat people" use these enormous doggie carriers? I mean, I have a good reason, personally - I might have to take Bob somewhere, but really....

;)

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
It was cheap $10 and plenty of room for them to curl up separately. I keep this cage in my truck permanently incase I need to transport an animal...so I am always ready-right now it's got tools and winter clothes inside but easy enough to empty...Pumps doesn't mind the big cage-gives her room to move around. the smaller ones are too small for her to turn around inside.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was cheap $10 and plenty of room for them to curl up separately. I keep this cage in my truck permanently incase I need to transport an animal...so I am always ready-right now it's got tools and winter clothes inside but easy enough to empty...Pumps doesn't mind the big cage-gives her room to move around. the smaller ones are too small for her to turn around inside.
foxxycat foxxycat - I think all of mine are claustrophobic - none of them mind the big kennel carriers, but they positively detest the smaller "cat size" carriers.

Yanaka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh wait I didn’t see this was for orange kitties too! Do torties systematically have an orange sibling? These were a little of two orange tabbies and the tortie, and Salmon (the orange brother that I kept with her) is cream orange. Pink, even!

Attachments