Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Morgana’s Human

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Initial introduction procedures haven’t gone well - sadly, Morgana has been being sick just having Pumpkin’s scent around. We’re not giving up! I’m going to give it a try for a couple of weeks and see. If not, don’t worry! Pumpkin will have a lovely home with my friend around the corner who is willing to help (actually, all but demanded if Morgana can’t cope!) and that means I can see her all the time. we just couldn’t let her be in that situation anymore.
IMG_3177.jpeg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Initial introduction procedures haven’t gone well - sadly, Morgana has been being sick just having Pumpkin’s scent around. We’re not giving up! I’m going to give it a try for a couple of weeks and see. If not, don’t worry! Pumpkin will have a lovely home with my friend around the corner who is willing to help (actually, all but demanded if Morgana can’t cope!) and that means I can see her all the time. we just couldn’t let her be in that situation anymore.
View attachment 472766
May I ask what you mean by " Morgana been being sick"?

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure! as in just being sick - throwing up a couple of times after seeing pumpkin through the door
Thank you -aw the stress is upsetting her tummy-my little Bella throws up when she stresses,my little needy girl

Bella gave me the most headaches with bringing Timmy into the fold and then she was trying to make peace after tormenting him for months..... now not much going on,they do relax after time

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Are they using your new climber wall?
Yes,as a matter of fact they are- they really like going up to that cat walk along the ceilings

I'm assuming they go up there when I'm asleep because I don't go in there that much but in the early morning I see their paws hanging down or sticking out when I pass by- lol,so cute