post funny cat picture and memes here

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Do not laugh.. When we had Pumpkin, she loved looking out the back door, also a habit of opening the door!!
My mom, started to put a chair or a footstool in front of the door, so she could sit there and look out.. As far as opening the screen door, my dad had to install a mini-slide dead boltl lock up high, where she could not reach it!!
Yes, crazy cat people!!

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Do not laugh.. When we had Pumpkin, she loved looking out the back door, also a habit of opening the door!!
My mom, started to put a chair or a footstool in front of the door, so she could sit there and look out.. As far as opening the screen door, my dad had to install a mini-slide bowl lock up high, where she could not reach it!!
Yes, crazy cat people!!
Here's Sundar, not aware that I'm outside watching, opening the door. He then opens the screen door and escapes. Takes him about 30 seconds . I thwart him by keeping them locked, and changed the other handles to round ones, so we're safe unless I forget to lock the door or he develops opposable thumbs. :biggrin:
escape.jpg

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Sundar, not aware that I'm outside watching, opening the door. He then opens the screen door and escapes. Takes him about 30 seconds . I thwart him by keeping them locked, and changed the other handles to round ones, so we're safe unless I forget to lock the door or he develops opposable thumbs. :biggrin:
View attachment 427841
Exactly what Pumpkin did!!