post funny cat picture and memes here

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this Jcatbird Jcatbird 's vehicle, by any chance?:lolup:
Nope, this person has 9 more cats than Jcatbird. Heck this could be me in another year with all the outdoor (stoop) kitties coming to me for feedings. I made a joke years ago when I had more backyard kitties. I wonder what the neighbors would think if I put Kitty Christmas Stockings all along the deck railing. They probably be like, "Yup, she is the crazy cat lady, alright." I always give the cats a nice Turkey Christmas Dinner every year. I believe in making things special for them because they are homeless. God bless all Kitty Care Takers. We are not crazy, just big hearted.❤❤❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, this person has 9 more cats than Jcatbird. Heck this could be me in another year with all the outdoor (stoop) kitties coming to me for feedings. I made a joke years ago when I had more backyard kitties. I wonder what the neighbors think if I put Kitty Christmas Stockings all along the deck railing. They probably be like, "Yup, she is the crazy cat lady, alright." I always give the cats a nice Turkey Christmas Dinner every year. I believe in making things special for them because they are homeless. God bless all Kitty Care Takers. We are not crazy, just big hearted.❤❤❤
Exactly. If someone with a huge amount of babies/kids was called a "crazy baby lady" they'd catch all kinds of hell (even though it'd be true, with overpopulation being what it is). I block and ignore people like that. They are unfeeling, uncaring, unthinking fools.
I know, this window depicts a larger clowder. My largest was 31.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Exactly. If someone with a huge amount of babies/kids was called a "crazy baby lady" they'd catch all kinds of hell (even though it'd be true, with overpopulation being what it is). I block and ignore people like that. They are unfeeling, uncaring, unthinking fools.
I know, this window depicts a larger clowder. My largest was 31.
I know. I don't like the stigma they put on those who have a bunch of kitties or takes care of a lot of homeless kitties. It upsets me when people tell me the bs line "Stop feeding cats and they will go away!":angryfire: That is so callous. I often say in regards to these people that they must have ice water pumping through there veins. How could you ignore starving cats and kittens? People who care for animals are far kinder and patient than people who don't. It least that is what I observed.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know. I don't like the stigma they put on those who have a bunch of kitties or takes care of a lot of homeless kitties. It upsets me when people tell me the bs line "Stop feeding cats and they will go away!":angryfire: That is so callous. I often say in regards to these people that they must have ice water pumping through there veins. How could you ignore starving cats and kittens? People who care for animals are far kinder and patient than people who don't. It least that is what I observed.
Agree 100%. And most people who care about members of other species seem to care more, not less, about other people. Compassion and caring usually run true. You either have it, or you don't. I'm not a dog person, but I would not hurt one unless it hurt a cat or me or another person. And I agree -- turning away someone in need is callous, heartless, and soulless.
Cats are my favorite "people" with no apology.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Gracie does this first thing in the morning when she gets underneath the blankets. When I lift them up to let her out, she runs right across my bladder. But.... it's better than what Boone does when he runs out right across my chest. All 14lbs of him. Ow!!!
You’re lucky. Belle only weighs 10 lbs, but she turns her gravity up to 11 before stepping on my bladder!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Gracie does this first thing in the morning when she gets underneath the blankets. When I lift them up to let her out, she runs right across my bladder. But.... it's better than what Boone does when he runs out right across my chest. All 14lbs of him. Ow!!!
Gypsys 11lbs concentrated on 4 footsies is very breathtaking.... literally :crackup: