post funny cat picture and memes here

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you see the lawyer who accidentally put a cat filter on his face for a Zoom court hearing? I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. :flail: :crackup: :lol:

I couldn't stop laughing, too! Absolutely Hilarious! I just felt a bit bad in the end when I realized the lawyer was an older man. He probably had no idea how he turned on that filter.😗

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't stop laughing, too! Absolutely Hilarious! I just felt a bit bad in the end when I realized the lawyer was an older man. He probably had no idea how he turned on that filter.😗
I feel like I heard a kid in his house had used his computer and turned it on for earlier and he didn't know it was on, but maybe I made that up in my head.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I feel like I heard a kid in his house had used his computer and turned it on for earlier and he didn't know it was on, but maybe I made that up in my head.
I thought so, too, but who knows. My mom is 91 and usually can handle email, but that's about it. She's forever pushing some button on the computer, deleting or changing something, and then swearing that she didn't touch a thing, the computer did it all on its own. :lol: