post funny cat picture and memes here

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HA! I've been looking for just the perfect cat bed for the dining room! What could be better? She has a bed in every other room, except for the kitchen, which is a tiny galley style thing with NO room for a cat bed anywhere.
Well, but you can make room on top of the refrigerator or something for something that cute, yes?

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think just about all of us can relate to this one! Even if you just have one cat. We currently have 12 in the house. Any given morning, I will have between three and seven of them waiting. The babies have not learned yet, and a few of the others are a bit more polite and wait until I am actually awake. If my husband has to go to work before I get up, at least three of them think it is time for me to get up. If I go to the bathroom and then try to go back to bed, those three and a few more have other plans for me. Irf8ncfv1Z96G9FTComWYDGuecxxW_ynxGEZfx8HFqo.jpg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I think just about all of us can relate to this one!
Oh yes! I never need to set my alarm clock. If I'm not up on time one of them stomps into the bedroom and starts yelling at me.

And I thought my decision to be child free would mean I got to sleep as much as I wanted.....

:headshake: