post funny cat picture and memes here

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew they were clueless as to why they do the needless sprinting around the house. :lol: :lolup:
Love this, so true.;) You know, I print off some of these cat pictures and their captions and frame them, then I place them on a "cat wall" I have made in my kitchen that has funny quips like this one, and some funny "sayings" I find on Amazon. I place those on my "cat wall" that has Katy's food and water bowel underneath all these funny, cute "feline quips" :lol: Maybe I should call it "Katy's wall" ;)

Last edited:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew they were clueless as to why they do the needless sprinting around the house. :lol: :lolup:
Love this, so true.;) You know, I print off some of these cat pictures and their captions and frame them, then I place them on a "cat wall" I have made in my kitchen that has funny quips like this one, and some funny "sayings" I find on Amazon. I place those on my "cat wall" that has Katy's food and water bowel underneath all these funny, cute "feline quips" :lol:
Good to know that you have a "cat wall", mazie mazie . I'm even more motivated to post here :hyper: