post funny cat picture and memes here

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
puddykat puddykat , that video from The Dodo was awesome, but more encouraging and heart warming than funny, don't you think? You may want to re-post it in the What's on your mind? thread.

Margret

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH GOOD! I can like it in TWO PLACES! Ya know, that's amazing, but...I remember when I was training in Respiratory Therapy in Florida, and our instructors told us what the EMTs were taught regarding drowning, "The patient isn't dead until they are WARM and DEAD, and then, with children, you keep going for a while." It was the cold that got the kitten, and the cold that slowed his functions down to allow him to be brought back.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember when I was training in Respiratory Therapy in Florida, and our instructors told us what the EMTs were taught regarding drowning, "The patient isn't dead until they are WARM and DEAD, and then, with children, you keep going for a while." It was the cold that got the kitten, and the cold that slowed his functions down to allow him to be brought back.
Sounds like the Mammalian Diving Reflex kicked in, despite the lack of water (not counting snow): [The Mammalian Diving Reflex] I remember that when I first heard about this they said it was strongest in the very young.

Hey! Watch it there; I resemble that remark!

Margret

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sounds like the Mammalian Diving Reflex kicked in, despite the lack of water (not counting snow): [The Mammalian Diving Reflex] I remember that when I first heard about this they said it was strongest in the very young.

Hey! Watch it there; I resemble that remark!

Margret
Let me think about that statement...
exactly cat.jpg