post funny cat picture and memes here

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, and there are these hideous Xenomorph Aliens--the stuff nightmares are made of😱--but that's just a minor detail. Ripley and her kitty are more interesting!😉:lol:

Here is one.

How did that dog get up on the roof and what is he staring at so intently.🤔
52576849-0-image-a-1_1641394531488.jpg

Oh, nevermind it is just a cat who looks like a dog from behind.:eek3::lol:
hqdefault.jpg

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I can see sharing dreams and fears with my cats, and maybe even recipes, but stock tips? Mine have never expressed any interest in following the stock market. :lol:

Without this gum, do you really know that your cats are not interested in the stock market? All those meows you are hearing may be the cats begging for investment tips. :p

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Without this gum, do you really know that your cats are not interested in the stock market? All those meows you are hearing may be the cats begging for investment tips. :p
Or offering investment tips. If I'd only had the gum years ago, I might be rich by now! :lol:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Or offering investment tips. If I'd only had the gum years ago, I might be rich by now! :lol:
You took the words right off of my fingertips. I'm fairly sure that Hekitty has a portfolio. I know she prefers "H. Renee" for corporate purposes. Don't ask which corporation. She has me blocked from her LinkedIn account.