POST CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS HERE!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Check your products here
Interesting that The Body Shop is listed there. I used to buy their products, but stopped when L'Oreal bought the company.

L’Oreal Paris is not cruelty-free in 2019; L’Oreal Paris is sold in mainland China where animal testing is required by law for all imported cosmetics.

L’Oreal Paris is a subsidiary brand of the L’Oreal Group, a parent corporation that tests on animals when required by law in 2019.

:dunno:

Someone gave me a Weleda Shower gel for Christmas. It smells great!

Weleda Vegan Product List (2018) | Cruelty-free Guide

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
House of Matriarch does not test their perfumes on animals, although some of the perfume does contain things like musk, ambergris, and beeswax. Some of those products are "waste" materials and ethically sources, but the things like musk and civet are from (primarily) vintage sources collected decades ago or "ethically" collected. They do have a list of vegan perfumes available. They are also 88%-99% natural compared to most perfumes that are about 3%-5%. My absolute favorites are Witch Musk and Antinomy (vegan). Dear Sweet Medusa! They are lovely!

Seventh Generation, Dove, Mrs. Meyer's, Badger, and Burke&Hare Co are all cruelty-free.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
An update; brandless . com that I mentioned earlier in this thread is closing their "doors" :(.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just found this place. It is (I am almost sure) part of Bert's Bees. Have been corresponding with one of the CSR people, who was able to assure me that they are both Leaping Bunny approved, AND PETA approved! And some of their things are definitely on my "MUST HAVE!" list!

Honeybee Gardens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just found this place. It is (I am almost sure) part of Bert's Bees. Have been corresponding with one of the CSR people, who was able to assure me that they are both Leaping Bunny approved, AND PETA approved! And some of their things are definitely on my "MUST HAVE!" list!

Honeybee Gardens
My apologies. NOT a part of Burt's Bees, but STILL PETA and Leaping Bunny approved! That's what really matters!