Post a picture of your cat yawning ;)

juliek1975

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

This is to perfect!!!!!!!!  It is so perfect that I have to question its perfection
. Love it!
Lol...I know I was standing up to leave the computer room and just happened to look down and I was like...."what the heck?" Silly kitty.

stormi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Beautiful! 

I love his tiger print bed. That's going to give his some ideas, isn't it?
Thanks. Yep- he loves to imitate the "big cats". He really has a larger-than-life personality and it makes me laugh every day.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Lizzie

And Sam.  I was laughing when taking the picture, because his yawning reminds me of the character Fizzgig from "The Dark Crystal".

OK, so is Bazinga copying Sam and trying to be all grown up or is he bawling like crazy wanting his meowmy? Bazinga's so little compared to his yawn he looks like he might swallow himself up. 
  All very cute kitties.  

catwithmycoffee

Six Cats Crazy Cat Parents
Young Cat
Purraise

OK, so is Bazinga copying Sam and trying to be all grown up or is he bawling like crazy wanting his meowmy? Bazinga's so little compared to his yawn he looks like he might swallow himself up. 
  All very cute kitties.  
The photo of Bazinga is from when she's 5 months old, long before we brought Sam and Lizzie home.  Sam is a big boy, part Maine Coon, so whenever he yawns its GINORMOUS. lol!