Post a favorite picture featuring your cat's claws!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

@Draco   Those pictures are great, and the one of Cassie getting in there with some serious momma-cat grooming is hilarious.  Thank you for sharing.  

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise

@Draco   Those pictures are great, and the one of Cassie getting in there with some serious momma-cat grooming is hilarious.  Thank you for sharing.  
She always grooms me like this. I can't lay on the floor otherwise she'd be there attacking my hair with tongue and head rubs, lol.

I love the photos posted here. Keep them coming!!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

She always grooms me like this. I can't lay on the floor otherwise she'd be there attacking my hair with tongue and head rubs, lol.

I love the photos posted here. Keep them coming!!!
Love it.   I do get the odd bit of  grooming when I'm laying in bed, or when Mouse is on the back of the sofa behind my head.  It's a bit less messy here though because my hair is so short, as in shaved at back and sides so there's a limit to how tangled up Mouse can get.   
  I'm very happy to say he's never tried kneading my face. 

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:spit:   :rofl:     Shadow is such a character!   That bottom photo is such a Garfield pose!   He looks like the billion dollar cat there licking the cream from his paws.  :clap:
:crackup: :clap: Love it! (Not that he gets any cream....he's too fixated on getting whichever meat is being cooked for Pixie :rolleyes: I actually caught him on the worktop eating from Pixie's bowl yesterday :lol3: :nono: )

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Love it! (Not that he gets any cream....he's too fixated on getting whichever meat is being cooked for Pixie
I actually caught him on the worktop eating from Pixie's bowl yesterday
)
and might that picture of Shadow licking his paws have been taken shortly after this little work top food theft adventure?   
    Poor Pixie.