Possibly

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been showing much (last August) but I am considering a show at the start of the new season in May. Now my problem is which cat? Camie is shaved down, so she is out, Sterling has MAJOR attitude issues with showing, so he stays home, Mimi may be able to be shown but I am not sure. I haven't exactly kept up with show grooming with her. I am thinking of bringing Jack out of retirement. A friend is encouraging me to do it and try for his third year of the Grand Premier of Distinction title. He is only 30 finals short. We did the third year the year I retired him and missed the 30 we needed by just 2 finals (thanks to my jackass boss not giving me the time off). The 3 years of making 30 finals a year do not have to be consecutive but truthfully I don't know if there will be enough shows close enough to go to or if I can afford it. Since hubby is ill and we are both on social security my show budget has shrunk. Showing is NOT cheap! I think I may try him at that show and see if he still finals - it has been awhile since he has shown.