Possibly pregnant rescue cat

Kellym9999

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I like Hill's Science diet for kittens. Is she being free-fed? How old is she?
I think the cat I'm fostering is about as far along as yours. I got her last Friday. She came into the shelter on Feb 27th. So she has to be at least 4 weeks. But I can feel movement when I touch her belly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittycat12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think the cat I'm fostering is about as far along as yours. I got her last Friday. She came into the shelter on Feb 27th. So she has to be at least 4 weeks. But I can feel movement when I touch her belly.
My cat is 7 weeks pregnant, her belly is kinda small so I think it will be a smaller litter. I can see movement almost every time she lays down. Maybe they will have there babies with in the same week. Do you have a picture of her?

Kellym9999

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
0323211318c.jpg

My cat is 7 weeks pregnant, her be
My cat is 7 weeks pregnant, her belly is kinda small so I think it will be a smaller litter. I can see movement almost every time she lays down. Maybe they will have there babies with in the same week. Do you have a picture of her?
Gertie's coloring makes it kind of hard to see movement. I can feel it pretty much every time I touch her. I really wish I knew for sure how far along she is.
lly is kinda small so I think it will be a smaller litter. I can see movement almost every time she lays down. Maybe they will have there babies with in the same week. Do you have a picture of her?

Kellym9999

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My Gertie had diarrhea today. Is that common towards the end of pregnancy?

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't like so. It's normal for cats to have loose stools every now and then. I'd suggest taking her to the vet just to sure.

Kittycat12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The cat I have right now had diarrhea when she was around 4 weeks pregnant, but it’s difficult for all cats so maybe you should call the vet.

Kittycat12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So she has about a week and 2 days left which is super exciting! She has a smaller belly so I’m thinking a small litter, the babies are moving everyday. When will her milk come in? And is there anything I need to look for in her last week of pregnancy?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Sometimes milk comes in up to a week before delivery, and other times not until right before or after delivery. It will come though! 😊

You’ll start to see vaginal discharge and possibly her mucus plug at some point.

Kittycat12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sometimes milk comes in up to a week before delivery, and other times not until right before or after delivery. It will come though! 😊

You’ll start to see vaginal discharge and possibly her mucus plug at some point.
So she is walking around the house crying like crazy, she keeps going in every room. I also checked for vaginal discharge and she had a little bit of clear stuff coming out ( not a lot just a little) her nipples don’t have milk or anything yet but the nipples are a little wrinkley.

Kellym9999

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No, she is not meowing anymore she is just sleeping, her babies are moving a lot. Hopefully they will be here soon.
My Gertie is sleeping nonstop! She gets up to eat and use the litter box and then back to sleep. I'm hoping she goes into labor soon.

Kittycat12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I don’t know if this has anything to do with cat pregnancy, but her spine is kinda Sticking up by her tail. I will try to get a picture of it but she isn’t really cooperating right now.

Kittycat12345

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When do cats start to nest? I looked it up some said two weeks, and some said 12 hrs began labor. And what will nesting look like?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Most cats choose a nesting place and only go there when they are ready to push and deliver. Just have nests available. She’ll choose one.