Possible New Food

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey..I need the opinion of my cat lovers on the site..what do you all think of these ingredients??My boy is 11yrs and think hes getting tired of FF GRILLED..And I dont really like the ingredients FF has in it anyway. ...But thats what my boy wanted up til last few weeks..he hesitant about eating it...So what ya think about the food below
Screenshot_2020-01-22-17-16-41.png

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. I don't know anything about the food above, but Feeby has taken to not being overly excited about her FF pates mixed with her Hill's C/D. So, I am going back to adding some baby food meats (primarily for a flavor change) just to see I can re-entice her with her current foods. I did this before I started her on the FF pates, and it worked to get her to eat more.

Only on day 2, so I don't know if it is working or not, though it seems like it might be. Maybe just add some baby food meats for the slight change in flavor and see where that gets you?

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
As to the new food, I like the ingredients much better than FF, but the real question is, will Feeby like it? That's what counts and I probably wouldn't buy a case of anything until you try her out on it for several cans, (or at least ONE!). My boys are so picky, I find they might eat a half a 3 0z can and act like they love it, and then the next day I might serve it again and they scream at me like I'm trying to poison them! Figures!