Possible Gastrointestinal lymphoma diagnosis

kittyprincesss

Loving Mother of a Flower Petal
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of your little lady. 16 years of love. She will forever be a special girl. When you feel ready, please honor us with some photos of her in her prime, the happier days before illness took ahold of her, because that is how she would like to be remembered. :angel:

I wish I saw this thread sooner. If you ever are faced with Anemia again, my calico angel, fought the odds and bounced back from a low 12 to a high 28 by Darbepoetin injections. Should you ever deal with Anemia in a future kitty love again, I hope this info helps you. :hearthrob: You learned so much in this time of caring for her, she is so proud of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PinkBeanGrey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of your little lady. 16 years of love. She will forever be a special girl. When you feel ready, please honor us with some photos of her in her prime, the happier days before illness took ahold of her, because that is how she would like to be remembered. :angel:

I wish I saw this thread sooner. If you ever are faced with Anemia again, my calico angel, fought the odds and bounced back from a low 12 to a high 28 by Darbepoetin injections. Should you ever deal with Anemia in a future kitty love again, I hope this info helps you. :hearthrob: You learned so much in this time of caring for her, she is so proud of you.
Thank you so much for your kind words and wanted to see her most beautifulness :) I have attached some photos and didn't realize I hadn't shared any sooner <3

I will keep that in mind for the future for sure! Although hindsight is always 20/20 I am thankful I had the forethought to make a savings account for her or most of the treatments wouldn't have been possible<3

Attachments

kittyprincesss

Loving Mother of a Flower Petal
Adult Cat
Purraise
She was beautiful. I'll make sure to send whispers to my Baby Bee that she has a new friend to show around. She's not alone, shes a part of our family now up in the clouds. She can happily show off her toe beans to my honey :hugs:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. She is a beautiful little girl with those adorable pink feet, and so clearly loved and cherished. I hope that you can take comfort in the fact that you gave her an incredible life for all those years. Your both fought the good fight and that is all you can do. Allowing her to pass before reaching a further critical state was the kindest thing you could do for her. An ER vet once told me that she did not believe that cats looked at time like people, wanting to hang on for as long as possible, but understand that they have completed their journey and are ready to be at peace.