Possible Bombay Mix?

Ame19922

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys, this is my black cat Stephan that I adopted from my vets office. They named him and he knows his name so I didn't change it, but his nickname is bubba that he also knows lol. I was wondering if he's at least part Bombay because he has all of the characteristics, but he has white on his chest like a tuxedo and some white on his lower stomach. He is long and muscular and very talkative. He is extremely smart. He knows that scratching on the t.v. or window will make me annoyed and get up and get him some wet cat food. He eats so much but he is extremely active and never gets fat. He is 11 pounds and doesn't look it at all. He also gets bored with the predictability of the motorized toys we got him. He loves it when I play with him with a laser pointer and never seems to get tired or he will rest for a minute and get right back up to play. He is super curious and everything and everyone. He gets into everything and loves everyone that comes into our house.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a handsome fellow! I would describe him as a black domestic shorthair. Most cats do not have specific breed ancestry. Bombay cats are very rare; they have a shorter, rounder face and body than your guy, and coppery eye color.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yeah. If you want to fance some rarity in him so perhaps a black russian. Of pet quality because of these white spots.

These are rare them too and as beautiful as your furry child. :)