Pork Welts

chevs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Happy Sunday!

Doing my monthly cat food shopping at the Asian grocery and came across cleaned pork Welts. Good price, $1.49/lb, but I have no idea what they ARE! Does anyone know?

Thanks
chevs

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not a clue. Maybe a bad translation to English? What does it look like? Muscle meat or an organ?

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Being curious about this, I sought out Professor Google who apparently didn't understand the question since I was provided with numerous photos of humans covered with bumps. mschauer mschauer may have hit on the answer - a poor translation.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:dunno: My curiosity would have had me ask an employee to get an answer. As it is, I'm stumped.

Might have been something I wanted to try...or it might have been something I look at in horrid fascination during trips to my Asian grocer and take a pass on...like pig vagina. :eek:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chevs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Might have been something I wanted to try...or it might have been something I look at in horrid fascination during trips to my Asian grocer and take a pass on...like pig vagina. :eek:[/QUOTE]

:flail: my husband dragged me out of the store before I could track down an employee who spoke English, and I also consulted Google and got back advice on how to deal with allergies to pork. Oh well, I was just hoping someone else had encountered them. I'll take a picture next time, if I ever see them again