Poppycat

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Poppycat. I feel I have gotten to know him over the years and I know of all the things you did to make his life better. Your tribute to him gives a warm and wonderful image of him. The tribute to you as intense caregiver is reflected in the way Poppycat lived with joy. I am so very sorry you had to say goodbye but I have always felt that they do stay on in our hearts. We give them a part of us to take on their next journey and they leave a part of themselves to carry us on our path. There are certain things that will always remind me of the love that existed there with Poppycat. Fly free now Poppycat. A host of others are waiting for you to join the Clowder in the clouds. :grouphug2::redheartpump:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so so so late for commenting on Poppycat.. Sweet baby. I am so sorry for your loss. Yes, celebrate his life; his joys, his accomplishments.. all of these are so many.. but not importantly, rejoice in his memories.. All his memories.. All of his love..
I so so so so sorry... Poppy got to know true love, because of you.. never forget that.. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:♥♥

marshmallow2013

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dear Furballsmom,
I am so very late to come to give my condolences. I am truly sorry for your loss. I just read your beautiful tribute today for your adorable boy, Poppycat. It made me cry. It is so incredibly painful to lose someone so dear to you. He sounded like an amazingly sweet gentleman and great to cuddle with too. I send you big hugs to help you through this very difficult time.
Poppycat, Beautiful Angel, may you rest in peace and stay close to your family always:redheartpump: