Poppy Not Cuddling At Night :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Minxrat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm pleased to advise that I've had THREE cuddles since Saturday. I actually think she's been struggling to get my attention cos asleep. The first cuddle was a reverse one (she's got a lovely tail!) and the last couple started as reverse and she turned round. She actually fell asleep on me last night.

Trouble is, I have a chest infection and having a one stone cat lying on my chest is.....interesting BUT i'm not shoving her off :)

We've really bonded this week whilst I've been off work, she's not left my side.

Milo, on the other hand, just brings me random rubbish before settling down lmao.:p

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So good so far!! :thumbsup: Sorry about your chest infection, but totally get you not shoving her off because of it. Feeby has put my arm to sleep multiple times and I just grin and bear the pins and needles - and pray she will move soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Minxrat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lovely cuddle last night - more so as she had had enough of my chest infection shenanigans and wouldn't come near my bed during the day so as I can't sleep without her, I went and got her after lights out and she stayed - and I got my lovely cuddle around 1am.

Some people won't get why this is so good - she's just not a physical cat. The only interaction I usually get is the teeth along the finger thing and rubbing her head in my hand so to get cuddles during the night of her own volition, its just amazing :p