Popping in

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! I have missed you all so much much much!! I've been very busy. And do not have regular access to internet, and that's why I've been gone for so long. I just want to let you all know I'm doing AWESOME as always, and I miss you guys so much. Hopefully my internet gets hooked up SOMEDAY.
I hope everyone is doing great. I mostly just had to log in to give my SS a big thanks & what not. (whoever it is) I hope you all didn't forget me. I havent forgot a single one of you!

I hope that you all have an excellent Christmas and a very happy new years. And I will be back soon. Hopefully sooner than later. Wow, how many times can say hope in one paragraph? I think I topped it.

Anyways, Stay fresh everyone.
~Your awesome TCS friend~
Lilleah

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Lilleah!
Great to hear from you! Glad to know you're doing find.

I'll send you vibes for that internet hookup!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey girly! Nice to see you around here - I hope you get that internet access SOON!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leah- I was just thinking about you the other night and wondering how you and your little girl were! I'm glad you're doing ok
I hope you have a great Christmas!!! Hopefully we'll see you around online more soon
Try not to work too hard and take a little time for yourself this Christmas

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy holidays to you and your little darlings (skin and fur). Hope to see you around soon, and I'm so glad that things are going well for you.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey girl!! We've totally missed your awesomeness!!!
Glad to hear that you're doing good, hope that you get your internet hooked up soon!