Poor Teddy!

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw this today on youtube and wanted to post this here. If this story has already been started in another thread, please delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was very hard to watch. Poor little sweetheart, I just hope he pulls through. I also hope it was an accident and not some disgusting, disgraceful human creature that caused that.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It actually could have resulted from pure, sheer neglect, as well. Now I have to go cry. Not so much for Teddy, who is in loving hands now, but for all of those lost wanderers who will die alone and in pain because either nobody saw, or nobody cared.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They pulled a tic off him. Could that have been the cause? There sure is trauma there and I'm so glad he's getting treatment. The info is that a kindly policeman found him and brought him in. Wish I knew more to the story. If anyone finds out anymore to the story please post it!

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It actually could have resulted from pure, sheer neglect, as well. Now I have to go cry. Not so much for Teddy, who is in loving hands now, but for all of those lost wanderers who will die alone and in pain because either nobody saw, or nobody cared.

I know. That's what gets me too. The thought that he's only one of whom we've seen, but there are others out there who we will never see. A famous man once said "No one can help everybody, but everyone can help somebody." Which, of course includes animals. Those are good words to live by.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just did a search and found a new video about 1 hour old. Teddy is going into surgery in the video. It's on Facebook so I don't think I can link directly to it. Just search for @ViktorLarkhillOfficial on Fb.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Teddy. I hope he felt some love before he passed away. It is somewhat comforting to know he didn't die alone outside. As Mamanyt1953 pointed out, it is truly heartbreaking that many will never know love and die alone.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Teddy, dream you deep. You touched more lives than you can ever know. You were surrounded by those who learned to love your sweet self, and millions of others mourn you as well.

Some day, one day, may they all know love in their lives.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sad too. Honestly, I didn't have a good feeling when I first posted this but I didn't want to jinx any chance he had, poor baby. He was in the right place, but it was probably too late for him even when he got there. That policeman who brought him in was a kind soul. Thanks mightyboosh mightyboosh for finding this video on youtube. Don't know why my link didn't work. RIP sweet Teddy! I'm so sorry.