Poop with Blood

brownishing

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello guys so um long story short my mom just tell me my male cat (he's still under 1 year old) just pooped and there's blood... I'm not at home for a couple of days more so i can not look after them properly... pls help I'm panicking.

He is eating just fine... but lately he doesn't want to eat his regular meal, he only wanted to eat his treat... is this affect him in someways???

sorry for the bad english, if you know something pls do educate and tell me, thank you <3

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If your cat has blood in his stool and a decreased appetite then your mom should definitely contact the vet. Sometimes blood can be caused by constipation. Is he straining when using the litter box?
I thought this thread might have some helpful information for you: Help Me!! My cats have blood in their Poop

BTW, your English is very easy to understand. :goldstar:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brownishing

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If your cat has blood in his stool and a decreased appetite then your mom should definitely contact the vet. Sometimes blood can be caused by constipation. Is he straining when using the litter box?
I thought this thread might have some helpful information for you: Help Me!! My cats have blood in their Poop

BTW, your English is very easy to understand. :goldstar:
thank you very much for your response... I'll definitely check him at the vet... I'm at home now, apparently that only happens once but I'll still take him to the vet. and I'll read your thread, thank you once again^^